PN-G vs. OF 7 on 7 Score

IT WAS DONE LIKE A SCRIMMAGE ,BOTH TEAMS HAD THE BALL FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME,THEN THEY PLAYED A GAME. PNG AND TATUM DOMINATED THE 1ST PORTION OF THE SCRIMMAGE . TATUM WAS IMPRESSIVE, HE’S PUT ON SOME MUSCLE AND WAS THROWING BULLETS. HE SHOULD BE A THREAT RUNNING AND THROWING. OUR DEFENSE GOT AFTER O.F. AND WE HAD A BUNCH OF PICKOFFS. PNG RUNS THEIR REGULAR OFFENSE WHICH IS BASED ON PLAY ACTION WITH 2 BACKS ,WHICH MAKES EASIER FOR OPOSING DEFENSES, BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE RUN. BUT IT WILL HELP PNG WHEN THE PADS GO ON. TATUM LEFT AFTER TWO SERIES IN THE GAME PORTION. KERR WAS QB FOR MOST OF THE GAME PART. HE STARTED OUT SLOW AND GOT BETTER AS TIME WENT ON. BENOIT WILL BE IN THE 2ND TEAM QB MIX BUT IS PLAYING BASEBALL. ALL IN ALL, I WAS IMPRESSED WITH PNG AND THE HUGE AMOUNT OF KIDS THAT WERE THERE.

PNG looked a lot sharper than OF did, but in their defense they were only able to get together once before the playing.  Also PNG's DB's and LB's were very physical with the receivers coming off the ball, disrupting the routes.  This is meant as a complament to those guys.  would like to see OF get that physical.  However, OF did some good things and Statum will continue to gain confidence at QB the more he gets to play.

PNG looked a lot sharper than OF did, but in their defense they were only able to get together once before the playing.  Also PNG's DB's and LB's were very physical with the receivers coming off the ball, disrupting the routes.  This is meant as a complament to those guys.  would like to see OF get that physical.  However, OF did some good things and Statum will continue to gain confidence at QB the more he gets to play.

I agree this was my first time to watch 7 on 7. I thought PNG Defense man handled OF. The OF QB looked like he was stuggling a little, but he did shows some positive plays. All in all I thought the NDNS did good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder