THIS IS RIDICULOUS............!!!/OZEN Will Play Home Games At WB And The Babe!

A little off the topic of this thread but I was under the impression that LU did a pretty good job recruiting the local kids for baseball.  Am I wrong about this?

As of late they have done better. But I know personally of two players that are getting no looks and I know that they are very capable of playing at that level as a matter of fact they are being recruited by several other D1 universities.

I talked to the Bisd Athletic Department today, on the days that Ozen and WB have a scheding conflict then Ozen will play at Babe.

The only conflict I see on the schedules would be on Oct. 31 when all 3 beaumont schools are scheduled to be at home. I guess the Ozen game would be moved to Saturday?

I talked to the Bisd Athletic Department today, on the days that Ozen and WB have a scheding conflict then Ozen will play at Babe.

The only conflict I see on the schedules would be on Oct. 31 when all 3 beaumont schools are scheduled to be at home. I guess the Ozen game would be moved to Saturday?

i will get clarification on that soon

the WB game has been moved to Saturday Nov. 1st. 3pm

• 1 month later...

What is the big deal about a neutral site anyway? Silsbee doesn't play Jasper at a neutral site. Neither does PN-G and Nederland. I'll even bet that Odessa Permian and Midland Lee don't go somewhere off to a neutral venue to play their rivalry. Nope, let's do it home and home. That is half the fun of a rivalry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder