PROBLEMS TO PONDER

Guest bulldogbark

Given the choice were do you go, and why?  

1. 1. Given the choice were do you go, and why?

Guest bulldogbark

Sorry Coop just got to have my priorites (sp)

I choose HS Football, No money involved with the players, no kickbacks, no prima donnas...Just playing for the love of it (but playing hard for the college) then comes anyother HS sport :D

Guest GoStangs

HS Football, hands down. I love the atmosphere of and pageantry associated with the games; the hype surrounding games; the players, coaches, and fans' passion for the game; and just the total entertainment it provides.

Guest GoStangs

Coop, at this point, you're holding down second place in the poll, though. Maybe if you added a high school marching band and some cheerleaders to your weathercast, you could make a serious run at the #1 spot. :lol:

I chose NCAA f/b, but if I could put an asterik by it, I'd like to qualify it as a big-time college game in a big-time college stadium. Florida @ Florida State comes to mind, Michigan or Penn State @ Ohio State, Washington State & Washington, etc.

There's only a few things that I like more than Football PERIOD...I love to watch HS football to see future stars. I like to watch the NFL to see the best of the best. Then you have the NCAA which can surely hold one's attention, with the players trying to catch the eye of a pro team always makes them leave it on the field. Just can't get enough football, wish it was played year around "not counting the Canadian league".. :D

Guest kosmo

I agree with most everyone here. HS football is tops in my book. The players are there for the love of the game and the school they represent. No money grubbing owners, no camera hogging hot shots, and better yet no TV timeouts. Much more enjoyable to watch.

High school sports in Texas is way ahead of the rest of the nation. There is nothing better than a Friday night. :lol:

Yeah, when I played College ball in Kansas, I watched a HS game one night and there were like 500 people there for a 4A school. I asked the guy what was going on and he told me BBall hasnt started yet. :lol:

high school football hands down( texas of course). I have attended several hs football games in several other states and let me tell you watching quiltmaking would be just as fun. the worst state for hs football would have to be missouri. high school football makes you feel so much more involved. just the fact that you probably actually know some of the players personally gives you a sense of pride and involment. dont worry coop you were my second choice since i almost get the same sense of pride of personally knowing you. :D

high school football hands down( texas of course). I have attended several hs football games in several other states and let me tell you watching quiltmaking would be just as fun. the worst state for hs football would have to be missouri. high school football makes you feel so much more involved. just the fact that you probably actually know some of the players personally gives you a sense of pride and involment. dont worry coop you were my second choice since i almost get the same sense of pride of personally knowing you. :D

Yeah Texas #1 for sure!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw