Kingwood Park 12 Liberty 2

Guest rambleonus

Guest rambleonus

You are correct hum-babe.  Since Kpark only has Fish and Sophs that leaves about 800 kids in the school which puts them in a 3a class so they're not yet a 4a school.  Next year they will be and I hope 19-4a takes them lightly.  I think Kingwood Jr. will surprise some folks next year like they are doing this year.

Not bad for a 4A school playing in the weakest district in 3A ball...Great job Kingwood Jr...enjoy it while you can.  Can't wait to see you up here with the big boys next year!!!

Excuse my language but this is bull shit. The largest school in this district is around 800 kids. Look it up. The rest are small. Way small. 600 and under. As far as baseball goes this district is average. NOT WEAK. And dont even say anything about the playoffs because we already know that 22 3a is one of the most athletic 3a districts in texas.

Kingwood park will be able to play with everyone in that 4a district next year except for BH. MARK MY WORDS. THIS IS A FORUM. NOT A FREE BOARD TO SHUT DOWN 22 3A.

Last i checked you play who is on the schedule. We didnt pick our district or make the schedule. We have the right number of kids to be playing 3A this year so thats were we should be. Not to mention the fact that they are 9th and 10th graders. As far as i know nobody has been making any bold predictions about this year or next. They just play the games that are scheduled and they have had success. Who knows what will happen next year all i know is they are doing what they need to do to win this year.

Guest 81sDad

Who cares what they say about 22-3a? Be proud that you are part of this district bc all you do is play the teams that are on your schedule. GT hypes of all of their teams and in fact how many have won state over the last ten years? Nothing wrong with this district at all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder