Let start our own rewards!!!!

You know how awards goes to the best players in the district. Why not start a topic about the best team at everything ppg, best defense team, most rebound, most free throws.

This is how I will start it off. My district is 21-3A. The team with the most ppg was Silsbee and then HJ and Jasper. So Silsbee win that round.

The most athletic team will probaly have to be out of WO-S and Silsbee you take your pick.

The most explosive guards is out of Silsbee and Jasper who put up alot of point a game in their guards.

Best inside game have to be HJ, O-Field, or WO-S

If you know anymore awards to give out let me know. This is for fun

Guest tigersvoice

You know how awards goes to the best players in the district. Why not start a topic about the best team at everything ppg, best defense team, most rebound, most free throws.

This is how I will start it off. My district is 21-3A. The team with the most ppg was Silsbee and then HJ and Jasper. So Silsbee win that round.

The most athletic team will probaly have to be out of WO-S and Silsbee you take your pick.

The most explosive guards is out of Silsbee and Jasper who put up alot of point a game in their guards.

How about "Most Aninated Side Line Coach":  A lock to Williams/Brooks of Silsbee.

I didn't see the WO-S team to be THAT athletic; you gotta have H-J and maybe Jasper in on that category.

Guards?  What kind of guards are you looking for?  Again you have overlooked H-J's Jarvis and Burrell.  They would be my clear choice with Silsbee maybe being next.

How about "Most Aninated Side Line Coach":  A lock to Williams/Brooks of Silsbee.

I didn't see the WO-S team to be THAT athletic; you gotta have H-J and maybe Jasper in on that category.

Guards?  What kind of guards are you looking for?  Again you have overlooked H-J's Jarvis and Burrell.  They would be my clear choice with Silsbee maybe being next.

Guards? I think Master T is right, Spikes, Bailey, Robinson, Howard are the explosive guards as a duo, Jarvis is a great player, but as a being two combo guards on the floor Burrell  didn't show that like Jasper and Silsbee guards did. 

Lights out awards  goes to Robinson, Spikes, Bailey, Jarvis,and Hayes, because, if these players get hot beyond the Three, its LIGHTS OUT for any team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124