Are the Aggies in??

There's no way they don't make it.  Before the Big 12 tourney, I wasn't sure, but now they've got to be in.  I agree that they haven't played a really strong schedule, but two wins in the Big 12 tourney pushed them up to 24 wins.  On top of that, beating K-state helped their case A LOT, as well as a nice effort against Kansas.  Playing K-state and Kansas will also help their SOS.  They're in.  They'll probably get an 8 or 9 seed. 

I just looked on ESPN bracketology, and they currently have the Aggies as a #8 in the South bracket.

Maybe we get to watch them here in Houston.  ;D

I just looked on ESPN bracketology, and they currently have the Aggies as a #8 in the South bracket.

Maybe we get to watch them here in Houston.  ;D

That's where ESPN is predicting them to play.

they may be in but i dont think they have a chance of making it past the 2nd rd.....they're NOT THAT GOOD....

I guarantee you there isn't a #1 in the country that wants to face them in the second round.  They have a team that is capable of beating anyone, but they've been very inconsistent.

The Ags will be in, it will be very interesting in what team shows up come first round......hopefully the team from the big 12 tourny. We may "Not be that good" but we have the athletes and talent to compete, but like bullets said were so dang inconsistent.....

Aggies get a #9 seed, will play #8 seed BYU Thursday in Anahiem, West Regional. Winner will most likely face #1 seed UCLA in the second round.

pencil yourself in the sweet 16.

they MAY get past BYU and that is a big MAY.......but there is no way they can beat UCLA

Actually, they're one of the few teams in the country with enough big, talented bodies down low to give Kevin Love some problems.  If they can get good guard play that game, they're more than capable.  UCLA also hasn't exactly been blowing their opponents out of the water.  They've won a couple of close games lately against inferior teams, and been helped by the refs as well.

The ags need to focus on BYU so the UCLA - A&M matchup can happen...................But looking at other games,

TEXAS: i see them beatin-n-bustin through the 1st and 2nd round and then play stanford to get to the elite 8. If Texas can control the paint and limit the brothers down below the will move on. In the elite 8 i see texas playin pit (my upset is pit over memphis, but always a chance for memphis to win). Whomever Texas plays it will be a big task, but it would be a big task for anyone.....But i see Texas in the final 4

BAYLOR:  i could see them beating purdue, but it will be a big game for them.....2nd round could be tough, i expect xavier to beat georgia, but idk much bout either team.

A&M: i see them beating BYU, but UCLA is a tall task that i can't predict........all of there games though depend on who shows up.

KSU and USC should be a good game and i say KSU wins, but i think wisconsin will get them in rd 2

Oklahoma - i think they will win first rd, but louisville would be interesting

Kansas - knowing history they will prob lose early haha, but if not they have a really good shot to the final 4. But like texas the elite 8 game i think will be against georgetown and that will be a tough game.

I know this was an aggie thread, but i didn't think yall would mind.........

Best of luck to all of the Big 12 though, men and women....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder