SETX Homeruns

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG - Carnahan HR with 2 doubles against Tyler Lee (ball went over 400 ft into the woods at Angelina Junior College)

since you keep the books can you tell me how many homeruns harrington has?

No response? Just interested in shameless self promotion I guess. :o

I actually don't have the book.  I lent it to a teammates dad that keeps the stats and will get it back today.  When I have it back, I'll let you know.  And by the way, I wish all the kids the same good luck each game.  I'm not into self promotion, if you know me, you should know that.

I actually don't have the book.  I lent it to a teammates dad that keeps the stats and will get it back today.  When I have it back, I'll let you know.  And by the way, I wish all the kids the same good luck each game.  I'm not into self promotion, if you know me, you should know that.

I don't know you. But I read this forum a lot. I have noticed that most of your posts only point out what Carnahan does in the games. I only posted that based on what I have read many times. I apologize if I am wrong.

Apology accepted.  You couldn't be more wrong about self promotion.  I do mention Carnahan alot, because I know him better than any other.  I also know the other players and give them props all of the time.  Most of our senior boys have been playing together since Pony Colt/Babe Ruth days, along with the seniors of most of the other teams.  It has been a pleasure watching these boys develop and I wish the best for all of them. 

By the way, Coach Stone teaches our boys how to hit for runs, not just the long ball.  If the long ball happens, its great, but not necessary to win games.  A good thread would be to ask the teams/individual  batting averages, hits, etc.  I can and will supply that for PNG when I get the book back.

Guest kvillecheer

Lumberton-

Cody Hussey(3)

dang does that kid SHINE in everything?

husssey actually has (4) now.

I think I want to watch L-Town play a baseball game just so I can see this guy up close. lol

Apology accepted.  You couldn't be more wrong about self promotion.  I do mention Carnahan alot, because I know him better than any other.  I also know the other players and give them props all of the time.  Most of our senior boys have been playing together since Pony Colt/Babe Ruth days, along with the seniors of most of the other teams.  It has been a pleasure watching these boys develop and I wish the best for all of them. 

A good thread would be to ask the teams/individual  batting averages, hits, etc.  I can and will supply that for PNG when I get the book back.

I am looking forward to seeing those batting averages.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder