East Chambers Stadium

Guest A-TOWN

• 1 month later...
Guest A-TOWN

Are they doing anything to the visitors stands?

Visitors stands are being torn down. Be sure to bring a lawn chair this fall.  ;)

Are you serious Lol! ;D

Visitors stands are being torn down. Be sure to bring a lawn chair this fall.  ;)

Are you serious Lol! ;D

I think the plan is to increase seating capacity on the visitors side. EC should have a pretty good set up when everything is finished this fall.

I do wish we could move one of the light standards in front of the visitors stands so we could be like our pals in Buna!  ;) ;) ;D

Guest A-TOWN

Are you serious Lol! ;D

I think the plan is to increase seating capacity on the visitors side. EC should have a pretty good set up when everything is finished this fall.

I do wish we could move one of the light standards in front of the visitors stands so we could be like our pals in Buna!  ;) ;) ;D

Thats not right ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest A-TOWN

I thought I had heard at one time that Buna was going to build a new stadium?  Any truth to that?

It will be a while for them to build a new stadium, hey Cat22 you know where they build our new gym at, all that land thats where we goin to bulld the High School, Junior High  new Football and Softball Field,  the Elementary, Gym and Baseball field is already there just waiting on the rest of the facilities, it will be a long time until thats decided

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder