HJ Vs. HF Predictions??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you don't have an answer for my question? Maybe you should actually pay attention in class and not be on here so you will be educated enough to come up with a well thought out argument instead of just pulling that "no you tell me" bushleague stuff... Next please.

What, you don't have an answer for my question? Maybe you should actually pay attention in class and not be on here so you will be educated enough to come up with a well thought out argument instead of just pulling that "no you tell me" bushleague stuff... Next please.

horndawg... no disrespect, but don't point your fingers until yours are clean. Just because we're in highschool doesn't mean that we're "kiddie" or that we're uneducated. And wouldn't a kiddie person pick a name like horndawg? That's super mature. -.-

Well, seeing that I graduated from HF and was a Longhorn "Horns", and my dad went to Nederland and was a Bulldog, now often seen as "dawgs",put the two together.  It was never intended to be an inuendo, but I can understand since that's the way people think these days (that everything has to be perverted) thats why you thought what you did.  Plus he was the one that started this profile, I have just taken it over. 

I didn't say that you were uneducated, I just expected an educated answer and I got the childish answer, that's all that was about. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02