Silsbee vs. #19 Crockett Predictions?

KFDM COOP

yeah true true great point you made dont get me wrong i think yall "silsbee" can beat them its just i have already seen yall play just in case i want to see what crockett's got cause all i am hearing is smack about them and i want see if its true like For example when they are down by lets say 9 with 5 min. left they just throw up threes until they come close and i personally think that not only is that backyard basketball but it is agressive basketball played to the extreme. :o

ok im going up to sam houston right when we get out of school and plan on watching the silsbee and crockett game and i would LOVE to sit with the silsbee section and help cheer on the tigers.... are people going to have a proablem with that....don't want any trouble or anything....or would it be better if i just sit in the stands and watch?

ok im going up to sam houston right when we get out of school and plan on watching the silsbee and crockett game and i would LOVE to sit with the silsbee section and help cheer on the tigers.... are people going to have a proablem with that....don't want any trouble or anything....or would it be better if i just sit in the stands and watch?

You guys are always welcome we will support ya'll the same! 21 3a against the world

Guest tigersvoice

ok good just making sure....hope everyone else feels the same as yall do!

Man, Silsbee is not going to give you any trouble if you are cheering for Silsbee.  Now, if you are in the middle of our crowd and you let out a Crockett whoop -then all bets are off and you are on your own. ;D

Man, Silsbee is not going to give you any trouble if you are cheering for Silsbee.  Now, if you are in the middle of our crowd and you let out a Crockett whoop -then all bets are off and you are on your own. ;D

I like that  ;D

:D trust me when i say, IM NOT THAT STUPID......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder