EC vs. #4 Arp Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Talked to a friend up in NE Texas, and I hear Arp is increadibly good... Arp is also about a 20 minuit drive to Tyler JC, so Arp has a virtual home court game... Sedrick is a freakish player, I saw that two years ago... The deck is stacked against EC, but the game still must be played before anyone advances  ;).

While Tremain can offset Sedricks damage, the rest of the Bucs must step up. If V-Mac can play his best game, and Jacoby help with the scoring and handeling the ball, and Carlos clog up the paint, I believe EC has a fighting chance.

Fan support will definitly show up for EC. Against Corrigan and Crawford, EC fans outnumbered the opponents 3-1, so this team will be backed, long distance or not. EC needs to come into this game with the proverbial "chip on the shoulder", and play wide open and fearless. Arp might be overconfident, after two blowout playoff wins...You just never know...strange things can happen, especially in a single game  ;)       

GO BUCS!!!

Hope Coach Hank remembers to bring the Astroglide .... EC is gonna need it playing in Tyler!  :(

Everyone has bad games and high school teams everywhere have been noted for playing above their talent. So, it's feasible that Arp would have a not-so-good night and EC would play awesome ball with some added adrenaline. That's the reason they play the game. As a friend of mine said just this morning, "Nothin' wrong with goin' in as the underdog." And, if you don't believe THAT, ask McCain and Obama.

Synopsis: Yep, Arp probably has the advantage. But, we've got a great team and we're capable of winning. We've seen the Bucs step up before, so they can do it again. EC by 3.

GO RUNNIN' BUCS!

EC definiely has a chance but talent wise this club misses Leday and Guillory terribly.They also miss Joseph from the year before.That being said Hank has done a tremendous job getting the most out of the players he has.As long as Tramain is on the floor the Bucs are never out of the game.Good luck Friday in Tyler.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12