*Lumberton vs. HJ/HJ Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I've never understood the "we gave them the game" comment, when you subsequently see that the team scored only one stinkin' run.  I understand maybe a 6-5 loss, when you may have 3 wild pitches and 6 errors that lead to those 6 runs, but at least you scored 5 runs yourself.  How can you say that you should've won the game, when you scored 1 RUN?!?!  I just don't get it, that's all.    ???

lumberton had 4 hits, hj had 5. Hj would have scored 0 runs if it wasn't for errors. according to my cousin, ya'll scored 4 unearned runs in the 5th, and 1 unearned run in the 6th. ya'll had 0 hits in those 2 innings. all runs were scored on errors. and that is from their coach. so even though they only scored 1 run, they STILL gave them the game.

What happened to Lumberton's middle infield that night??? Hopefully for Lumberton's sake it was just an off game for them and they will bounce back..Are both middle infielder's new to varsity because that is what it looked like but i wish them luck and hopefully they will bounce back and be ready for district....Look forward to seeing them then

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder