Fairfield beats Diboll

Bobkat

Fairfield reminded me of Silsbee....  Alot of athletic penetrators....  and a pretty good freshman post player.

Diboll had a center who is a junior that is the female version of Shaquile O'Neal!!  She looked like she could play college ball right now (for some men's teams)

Fairfield reminded me of Silsbee....  Alot of athletic penetrators....  and a pretty good freshman post player.

Diboll had a center who is a junior that is the female version of Shaquile O'Neal!!  She looked like she could play college ball right now (for some men's teams)

When we played them last year at Regionals, she got a technical for grabbing the rim!  First time I have ever seen that at a Girls High School game!

The HJ coaching staff scouted this one.  Diboll got in foul trouble.  The big girl went to the bench early 1st quarter and picked up her 3rd mid 2nd.  They were not the same team without her in there.  They realed off a 14 point lead and then the fouls started to mount.  Fairfield is a very good team.  Very athletic with a good point guard and post and some good role players.  IF HJ can win tonight, we feel like we match up better with Fairfield than we would have with Diboll.  There are no BAD teams at this point!!!

I'm glad Fairfield won, I'm still bitter towards Diboll beating us last year at regionals.   ;D

Ditto!! You would have thought they won the state championship after how they acted after that game, plus we had some run ins with some of their fans after the game.

How did Fairfield lose to Madisonville? 

I saw Madisonville play last year and they were very very fast.  Shot lights out too. They returned the whole team from last year I believe.  I never saw Fairfield play so I can't speak from that side.

Madisonville lost in the Area round this year to Waco Robinson. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298