Texas vs A&M tonight/UT WINS

kansas and memphis too

its funny UT gets no respect really and they beat UCLA (then ranked #1) and IMO the best team in america---tennessee.

they've beaten three teams that were in the top 6 last week.  and this will be their fifth win against a top 25 team.  3 of their 4 losses are also against top 25 teams.  they've played a tough schedule, and they have had stellar results.

i know. i think Texas is naturally hated. hey, when your a proven winner in everything it comes with the territory.

aggies dont even look like a NIT team.  :D

i have a feeling they'll get into the big dance... and if they get things going, they can beat anyone in the country.  they're just really inconsistent!

Barnes just proved tonight he's a GREAT coach.   A&M has no inside presence

yup, he figured it out... A&M on a little run to cut Texas' lead to 24.  haha, that sounds good coming out.

77-50 the final!  Texas absolutely dominated this game... they were even more impressive than A&M was in the game at College Station.  In that game Texas at least looked at times like they might get back in it.  This game was over 3 minutes in.  Great win for the horns!  This game serves notice to anyone who thinks that having some big men down low is equilivant to a win against Texas.

77-50 the final!  Texas absolutely dominated this game... they were even more impressive than A&M was in the game at College Station.  In that game Texas at least looked at times like they might get back in it.  This game was over 3 minutes in.  Great win for the horns!  This game serves notice to anyone who thinks that having some big men down low is equilivant to a win against Texas.

I cant wait for the game at Kansas.   

I smell a #2 seed in the NCAA tourney

I don't think they play at Kansas.  If they can win out, and get a win against K-State, i smell a #1 seed!

I don't think they play at Kansas.  If they can win out, and get a win against K-State, i smell a #1 seed!

Yep  8)

Where the heck are the Ags? They should be on here congratulating UT for the arse whooping they witnessed. I guess they have problems handling losses.

Way to go Horns....Hook 'Em

Someone said Duke was overrated. I don't think so. They beat UNC and Maryland twice (I like that Vasquez kid). Wake Forest is always good in basketball and came to play. Plus, please list any other basketball game ever, where 5 players fouled out from the same team, and only one fouled out for the other. Duke didn't deserve to win this game anyway because Paulus and Sheyer were both cold. However, Duke is anything but overrated. You can't be as successful as Duke and be overrated.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83