Fastest sprinter in 24aa?

WELL IF U MUST KNOW. THOSE ARE THE TIMES THEY RAN IN REGIONALS.

There times and names arent even listed in the final results from last years regional results, so that means they didnt even qualify for the finals, and if they would have ran those times they would have been in the finals on saturday..

2A Region III

100 meter dash final results

(1st place Meekings- Winona 10.94, 2nd place Truitt- Marks 11.00, 3rd place Thompson- Troup 11.17)

2A Region III

200 meter dash final results

(1st place Meekings- Winona 21.76, 2nd place Horace- Carrigan Camden 22.06, 3rd place Thompson- Troup 22.43)

There times and names arent even listed in the final results from last years regional results, so that means they didnt even qualify for the finals, and if they would have ran those times they would have been in the finals on saturday..

2A Region III

(1st place Meekings- Winona 10.94, 2nd place Truitt- Marks 11.00, 3rd place Thompson- Troup 11.17)

2A Region III

(1st place Meekings- Winona 21.76, 2nd place Horace- Carrigan Camden 22.06, 3rd place Thompson- Troup 22.43)

DOH!

2A Region III

2A Region III

Great FACTS Ozen fastest It's funny to read some of this cra____ that is typed on here a 10.6 Now that's funny!

2A Region III

2A Region III

Great FACTS Ozen fastest It's funny to read some of this cra____ that is typed on here a 10.6 Now that's funny!

Im not trying to make fun are degrade the kids but to post something like that to try and pump a kid up is ridiculous. If they wouldhave kept it as he was the fastest kid in his district or maybe even he could repeat as district champion would have been fine. But to make up these times is a disgrace to the sport I love. I didnt get this screen name for nothing. I know what a 10.60 looks like and not knocking the kid but if he would have run a 10.60 I would have seen him in Austin last year and probably have been cheering him on as he represeted SE Texas. There arent alot of 10.60's in this area. Maybe Hall from Central or possibly Glosten from West Orange- Stark by the end of the season, but keep it real on here or I will find the truth ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder