MORE BREAKING NEWS FROM PA

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

From what I am hearing, right now, the comeback is on hold...PAISD wants no negative publicity, and this news is spreading like wildfire..They have been meeting about this situation all day. They are trying to come to some sort of agreement...CRAZY... :o

they have to stand strong and let him play.  PAM looked bad enough when it appeared that they changed the terms of his suspension so that he would be eligible for the playoffs*.  It will look even worse if they go back on that now, and re-suspend him because of what others might think of them if they let him play.  PAM is setting a precedent here: any rule or decision can be changed and rechanged. 

*I am not privy to inside knowledge of this situation, and am relying on what others have stated on here.  It is possible that the original suspension allowed him to play in the playoffs.  I seriously doubt that, however, as someone would've come on here and told us about it if that were the case. 

i think they are jsut trying to screw w/ Sterling's head...is he gonan play? is he not? what should we game plan for? all that sorta stuff...where are they playing the game at anyway?

Dayton Saturday at 2.

seriously? i might go watch that...go watch the kid w/ the bad attitude play and see what he is all about

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder