LUMBERTON-CENTRAL

sOcceR77

WHO WILL WIN???  

6 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN???

• CAN THEY DO IT?
    • ???

CENTRAL'S REDCARDS DID HURT THEM LAST NIGHT, I WAS THERE AND I SAW HOW THEIR DEFFENSE JUST DON'T SEEM TO GET THE JOB DONE. CENTRAL HAS VERY TALENTED PLAYERS SUCH AS #9 #8 #11...I LIKE THE FACT #9 MOVED TO CENTER-MIDFIELD AFTER FERNANDO' RED CARD. HES A VERY GOOD PLAYER AND ALSO LOOKS PRETTY MUCH ALIKE LIKE FERNANDO. HE MADE PLAYS FOR CENTRAL BUT THE LAST TOUCH HURT THEM AT THE END. THEY MIGHT BE ABLE 2 WIN AGAINST LUMBERTON IF CENTRAL REALLY PLAYS THE GAME AND NOT WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT TALKING OR ELBOWING THE OTHER PLAYERS...LUMBERTON IS A GREAT TEAM AND THEY PROBABLY ARE GOING TO PLAY THEIR BEST

GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH TEAMS!

This one's an obvious choice.  Central will win, 2-1... in red cards.  as for goals, lumberton's going to take this one easily, 4-1. 

Haha very funny for a guy thats probably overweight and giving such sarcastic citizim but we play hard if yall was on the field yall will have a different point of view but since yall dont all yall be doin is talkin s*** and its gettin to get annoyingso just lay worry about yourself before yall start talkin about people

This one's an obvious choice.  Central will win, 2-1... in red cards.  as for goals, lumberton's going to take this one easily, 4-1. 

Haha very funny for a guy thats probably overweight and giving such sarcastic citizim but we play hard if yall was on the field yall will have a different point of view but since yall dont all yall be doin is talkin s*** and its gettin to get annoyingso just lay worry about yourself before yall start talkin about people

Well he does have a point... Lumberton will win 5-0... Central will get aggravated as usual and get I would say 3 yellow's and possibly a red, because as we all know, once Central starts losing, they start fighting... Of course I want to see Lumberton get beat, but Central is not going to be the team to do it...

Even if i weighed 500 lbs, i don't see how that would be relevant.  Conversation about the fact that ya'll get red cards every game is a legitimate subject on this board, although I'm sure you guys are just being punished for "playing hard" every game.  I don't know when playing hard began to be equated with getting ejected.  Ya'll need to start worrying about playing the game instead of fighting, talking crap on the field, and making dirty tackles.  I played against central 6 or 7 times while i was in high school and i can remember how hard they played, but i never remember anyone getting ejected. 

A couple of observations. First, you have just validated (proved) everyone's observations about your team by using the inappropriate language in your post. (I know you didn't exactly write it but... we can figure it out.) Expressing yourself appropriately will go a long way in improving your team's reputation. (That includes your command of the English language)

Second, logic tells me you are a player on Central's team, probably a defender. ("d" after your screen name?) If you are a player that means you are a student. If you are a student, the time you posted your comment indicates you were probably at school when you posted your comment. If you were at school, the use of school computers to post such a comment (with offensive language) is probably prohibited by school and/or district rules. I encourage you to avoid posts like that in the future. Your team can't afford to lose you.

Finally, play the game of soccer as it is meant to be played. You and your team should use your soccer skills to win games, not the extra-physical actions and verbal taunts that is currently haunting your team. You CAN win without them.

Wow... actin like a hard*** on the internet wont help you against Lumberton!!! Ya'll just arnt the team you were last year.... (some of the players died of old age!!)

Lumberton 5

Central 0

Wow... actin like a hard*** on the internet wont help you against Lumberton!!! Ya'll just arnt the team you were last year.... (some of the players died of old age!!)

Lumberton 5

Central 0

well just see about that you sorry excuse for a person

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder