Beaumont West Brook  19 9      9 3

Humble                    17 12      9 3

Atascocita                16 9      7 5

PA Memorial              16 13      6 5

Baytown Sterling        15 11      5 7

Channelview              5 21      2 10 

Baytown Lee              2 20      0 11

with 2 games left PAM and Humble

hey, we won! good lord Lee is horrible, i guess they dont know how to play anything other than football on that side of town...

What kind of post was that??? :-\

since district started my Rangers have been getting beat regularly, just happy to see they won against a good team...i hadn't seen the standings and Lee had only won 2 games which was shocking to me considering the talent they normally have in football...

hey, we won! good lord Lee is horrible, i guess they dont know how to play anything other than football on that side of town...

since district started my Rangers have been getting beat regularly, just happy to see they won against a good team...i hadn't seen the standings and Lee had only won 2 games which was shocking to me considering the talent they normally have in football...

Sorry about that.  I though that was a shot at West Brook.  I stand correct.

They did not beat a good team... They beat a team without its PG and best player;and without a post starter....

Good job Sterling but this was a fluke win!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin