* New 5A District Here*

so i wonder if the new school opening up will effect the talent playing football over at Baytown Lee......

haha, who am i kidding all the kids that can play football conviently live on that side of baytown already anyway...

Scalp'em its been a long 23 years for Sterling...dunno about Channelview

Pretty much NS and the 5 dwarfs.  The haven't lost a district game going on 8 years......

They are gonna lose one this year ;)    i think they lost their QB, who was very good.  I believe they had underclassmen at running back.  I think WB will hold their own this coming year.

Pretty much NS and the 5 dwarfs.  The haven't lost a district game going on 8 years......

They are gonna lose one this year ;)    i think they lost their QB, who was very good.  I believe they had underclassmen at running back.   I think WB will hold their own this coming year.

if they havent lost a district game in 8 years then they know a little something about losing talent and replacing it....also, if they havent lost a district game in 8 years then that means the last time they lost one was the last time they were in 21-5a, cause i know they lost to Baytown Lee one year when Lee blocked their winning field goal attempt in the final seconds....the next year North Shore ran the table and won district and the year after they got moved back out....

:o

I put my money on it, Lee and just maybe WB will beat them Coop. the only reason why i dont think PAM will beat them is because we have a weak D.

.....and still the Titans have no coaching! If WB can get through their preseason 4-1, or even 3-2 and are still healthy, the Bruins will be in good shape to give the Mustangs from NS a run for their money!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder