* New 3A District Here*

2012??? haha "BC will be on top soon".......Wow.....When your on our level come back and talk to us, haha just playin. Random games every year will be interesting, but WOS will prevail. I don't see them getting beat next year, but have to wait and see on the future years.

Next year i say orangefield silsbee and wos will be in the playoffs, i still think bc still needs to work some things out, but who knows..we'll have to wait and see

2012??? haha "BC will be on top soon".......Wow.....When your on our level come back and talk to us, haha just playin. Random games every year will be interesting, but WOS will prevail. I don't see them getting beat next year, but have to wait and see on the future years.

Next year i say orangefield silsbee and wos will be in the playoffs, i still think bc still needs to work some things out, but who knows..we'll have to wait and see

no Bridge City's going to win state in Powerlifting first, bring those juniors, seniors to be,back for next year, practice  then start whooping some people...i gurantee they'll make the playoffs with this new district..

I'm not predicting anything, but it would be foolish to think that WO-S doesn't have talent coming up in all grades too.  Seems that it's high school where things seem to really get rolling (especially for the Mustangs) it's called...OFFSEASON!!!  While anyone can be beat on any given day, I'll take our Mustangs until the year 2013.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder