Vidor upsetting Ozen?

dash111

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

WHAT??? So once again, team first, you are saying that Boutte wins based on talent alone, then, right?  That is the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever heard....Dude, read your posts...That is really a bad statement.

no i never said that. If u read my posts u will see i said, that Boutte does a great job. Like last year, to get ozen to state Boutte did a great job. He outcoached many coaches to get to state. Probally one of his best years. He has had many.

All i was talking about in my last few posts was that one year.

Guest DickVitale

So the other 799 wins against Brian English were due to talent alone? Is THAT what you are saying? Now think about ALL of your statements before seriously answering my question...

Guest DickVitale

I am not trash talking, I am FACT TALKING...What that other guy is doing is called DOUBLE talk...He said that, and I quote "When the teams were equal the score is 3 to 0." And that is saying that Boutte only won against English for all those years solely because he had that much more talent. You read the thread and tell me what YOU think, if you have not already.  My point is made, and I am done with it..I am sick and tired of SE Texans giving excuses for why Boutte has done so well throughout the years AND saying that he was outcoached whenever he has lost a game, to coaches that he has DOMINATED in terms of wins and losses throughout the years...Makes no sense...I am off the soap box now... :)

I am not trash talking, I am FACT TALKING...What that other guy is doing is called DOUBLE talk...He said that, and I quote "When the teams were equal the score is 3 to 0." And that is saying that Boutte only won against English for all those years solely because he had that much more talent. You read the thread and tell me what YOU think, if you have not already.  My point is made, and I am done with it..I am sick and tired of SE Texans giving excuses for why Boutte has done so well throughout the years AND saying that he was outcoached whenever he has lost a game, to coaches that he has DOMINATED in terms of wins and losses throughout the years...Makes no sense...I am off the soap box now... :)

You are truly your daddy's son, Dickieboy!  Keep up the good work.

Guest DickVitale

Didn't I say that I was not 100% certain, since I left that year to take a head coaching job. OK YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT NOT GOING TO OT...DANG!..Get off of it, let it go...&^%*! LET IT GO...#$%^!!..Some people.... ::)

Sorry Mr. Vitale I just thought you may have wanted to know that Ozen has never had an overtime game in this district. But your main point is well taken and underestood. Ozen has had several close calls with teams in this district over the years but only the three losses so far. You have to have 5-6 very sound fundamentaly right players to compete with Ozen. They (Ozen) do not have many weak spots. What they lack in shooting skills, they make up for with speed and rebounds. I believe this years team is actually a little better than last years. I think they will be able to make a serious run at the title again this year.

Sorry Mr. Vitale I just thought you may have wanted to know that Ozen has never had an overtime game in this district. But your main point is well taken and underestood. Ozen has had several close calls with teams in this district over the years but only the three losses so far. You have to have 5-6 very sound fundamentaly right players to compete with Ozen. They (Ozen) do not have many weak spots. What they lack in shooting skills, they make up for with speed and rebounds. I believe this years team is actually a little better than last years. I think they will be able to make a serious run at the title again this year.

Great post, and I completely agree!

Guest DickVitale

Yes, I agree as well, but I did say that the overtime game was when they played in the NEDERLAND tournament..NOT in district, for the record...Was that game not OT? If not, it does not matter...Good post, by the way, Trad...I know people on here have a tendancy to just disagree with me for the sake of disagreeing, but if I am wrong, I will admit I made an error...I am a basketball genius, but I am also human!! :D

Guest DickVitale

Hey, I do what I can.... :D...It's not easy being a basketball GURU!!...I am loved by many, hated by a few, BUT respected by ALL!! ;D...Thanks, dude.. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder