Texas vs. Okie State ESPN Monday Night

I tell you what, Augustin is the real deal.  At times Texas looks better without Durant than with him, but at others you can tell they miss him.  One good thing is that while last year, Durant was a one man show, this year Abrams, Augustin, and James are forming a three-headed monster.

I agree 100%, Augustin is on a different level than most point guards in the country and it showed last night.  He could have went to the basket any time he wanted to.  Damien James is playing at the level of a All-American, stepping out and showing he can be a scorer and a good decision maker.

Texas will be exposed in big twelve play because of the lack of a big man. I know its only his fourth game but Gary Johnson is terrible...and I'm sticking to that until he proves otherwise.

I agree 100%, Augustin is on a different level than most point guards in the country and it showed last night.  He could have went to the basket any time he wanted to.  Damien James is playing at the level of a All-American, stepping out and showing he can be a scorer and a good decision maker.

Texas will be exposed in big twelve play because of the lack of a big man. I know its only his fourth game but Gary Johnson is terrible...and I'm sticking to that until he proves otherwise.

\

Please!  He is a freshman playing in his fifth game...  Been away from action for almost a year... He will get better SOON with PT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho