Best Shortstops In The Area?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Guest Orangeboy

VJ Bunner-Vidor

Jordan Pitts- Nederland

Matt Hicks - Bridge City

You can't go wrong with any of these three.

Seen both Pitts and Hicks and they are 2 of the best.

I have seen all of the guys mentioned thus far play.  All of them are outstanding SS who should play somewhere at the next level.  I wished I could have them all on the same team to build my infield with.  They all can play anywhere on the Infield.   You could rotate Gardiner and Hicks to start on the mound and use Pitts in relief. :)  You would never miss a beat on defense.  They are all very close in talent level.  A pretty honest assessment by everyone so far.

I have to go with Gardiner. Kid has range, speed, and an arm.  There is only one problem, he is on the wrong team!  Has D-1 talent just needs some coaching.  Put him on a program that puts guys through d-1 schools, like png, lcm, nederland ect. and he could be one of the top in the state.  Just my opinion.

I have to go with Gardiner. Kid has range, speed, and an arm.  There is only one problem, he is on the wrong team!  Has D-1 talent just needs some coaching.  Put him on a program that puts guys through d-1 schools, like png, lcm, nederland ect. and he could be one of the top in the state.  Just my opinion.

I agree with alot of what you said. I think because of Ozen win-lost record this kid and some others on this team don't get as much exposure as they should in this area. I do believe Gardiner will get what he deserve when its all said and done.

I agree with alot of what you said. I think because of Ozen win-lost record this kid and some others on this team don't get as much exposure as they should in this area. I do believe Gardiner will get what he deserve when its all said and done.

Gardiner can play. Ozen needs to win early and often and get some confidence. With Lott, Gardiner and Raggett, Ozen should win more than 2 district games as they did last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder