21-3A Game of the Year

Best Matchup in 21-3A?  

1. 1. Best Matchup in 21-3A?

Guest bulldogbark

i bet there are more people that go to the WO-S vs Jasper game that are from those two towns....I goes all the way back to when we played WO and Stark...so they got together and started to conspire against us.... :shock:

I personally LOVE to play Jasper. I have just as much respect(and always have) for them as my own school. Its like the UT and A&M game every year...... it doesnt matter how good either one is that year and you know it will be a battle. I would even say it was safe to say that we always have had more of a rivalry with Jasper than the other two schools in our town.

All I know is that it once again will be a battle to the end.

I gotta go with BC vs Silsbee. WOS should have enough returning to handle everyone else, while the rest of us scramble in the dog-fight for 2nd and 3rd and a play-off spot. I've read quite a bit about Silsbee being tougher than everyone thinks this year, and Jasper may still be a little down ( I said A LITTLE, not a lot :shock: - They will always compete!), so that leaves the big battle between BC and Silsbee.

BC has some talent coming back, but I can't say for sure how "seasoned" we will be. A LOT of juniors got left down on JV last year because of the number of seniors that were on Varsity. While they got a lot of playing time, I don't know how "mature" they will play on Varsity this year - That will be the key to BC's season, I believe.

Best of luck to everyone (except when you play BC) - It's gonna be a WAR! :BB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder