Hardin vs. Anahuac

Anahuac lost there 2 best players to grades but this is a tough place to play.There are some matchup problems here in the backcourt for the Hornets but they have the edge in the paint so it comes down to tempo.I think Anahuac wins this one at home in a close game.Panthers by 4.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="315493" timestamp="1200322768"]
If ANAHUAC lost there 2 best players,i will change my predictions HARDIN--------BY---------16 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]The 2 they lost put up 40 when they played Warren,that may not be there best but they were pretty darn good that night.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="315705" timestamp="1200343843"]
they did not lose there best 2 players. They have [b]Larry Rivon #11 [/b] who should cause Hardin trouble all night. They don't have a 3 pt shooter though so this 2-3 zone should work i'd say hardin by 4
[/quote]

Is he the one who past out last year against Buna

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="315705" timestamp="1200343843"]
they did not lose there best 2 players. They have Larry Rivon #11 who should cause Hardin trouble all night. They don't have a 3 pt shooter though so this 2-3 zone should work i'd say hardin by 4
[/quote]Larry is solid but Anthony Rivon #1 is the player who really stepped up on Warren.I think he and Boykin are out with grades.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder