AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:20 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:20 PM Most likely for the 4th playoff spot out of this district. Massey projections have this one 35-21 Hardin-Jefferson. Quote
BBfan061 Posted Monday at 04:51 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:51 PM Can anyone say if Shepherd is fully healthy? I thought I saw a few weeks ago they were missing some starters. Quote
Mountain Goat Posted Monday at 05:13 PM Report Posted Monday at 05:13 PM I am pulling for Shepherd. Should be a close one! Quote
CDub86 Posted Monday at 06:36 PM Report Posted Monday at 06:36 PM Whoever wins this will not be a surprise. Seem to be pretty evenly matched this year. Winner will definitely take 4th place. Ill take Shepherd in a close one. Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted Monday at 07:46 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:46 PM Give me Shepherd 24-21 Quote
HJ-2001 Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago Big Playoff implications on this one. HJ has been getting stronger. Shepard D has some strong players. It should be a good game. Quote
TheSixthMan Posted 54 minutes ago Report Posted 54 minutes ago I think this game comes down to coaching, two evenly matched teams with 2 totally different play styles. Whichever coach game plans and has their team ready to execute wins! I think play calling will be huge for HJ. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.