smittyman87 Posted Sunday at 06:33 PM Report Posted Sunday at 06:33 PM Thoughts / Predictions? This game could very well be for a district championship. Give me the Bucs 35-24. Quote
BBfan061 Posted Sunday at 06:35 PM Report Posted Sunday at 06:35 PM 1 minute ago, smittyman87 said: Thoughts / Predictions? This game could very well be for a district championship. Give me the Bucs 35-24. This game is definitely for the district championship barring something crazy. East Chambers by 14 WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
Newguy90 Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM Report Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM OF is still OF and gives EC trouble since they’ve been in the same district. However this year the Bucs look like the better team on offense and defense. Bucs 38-17 in this game for the district title Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:13 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:13 PM Massey projections have this one 28-21 East Chambers. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted Monday at 04:50 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:50 PM Could go either way, OF has to get better on offense, but give me Homegrown Bobcats 27 Gulf Coast Transfer All Stars 24 Bobcat101, OleCoog, gogo1734 and 3 others 6 Quote
Bobcat101 Posted Monday at 04:51 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:51 PM Some how, Some way…. The Cardiac Cats will pull out a win. Quote
OleCoog Posted Monday at 04:56 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:56 PM East Chambers et al should win this one. Much better QB play and speed. I'll go with EC 28-17 Quote
Mountain Goat Posted Monday at 05:17 PM Report Posted Monday at 05:17 PM Bobcats in a close one! 24-21 Quote
justsaying Posted Monday at 06:41 PM Report Posted Monday at 06:41 PM 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: Could go either way, OF has to get better on offense, but give me Homegrown Bobcats 27 Gulf Coast Transfer All Stars 24 Homegrown excuse built right in the prediction if it doesn’t go well. Nice. Bobcats0809 1 Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted Monday at 06:59 PM Report Posted Monday at 06:59 PM 16 minutes ago, justsaying said: Homegrown excuse built right in the prediction if it doesn’t go well. Nice. I said it can go either way, I wouldn’t be surprised if GCTAS win a close one, OF has struggled being consistent Offensively, but Defensively Has been lights out, I won’t be surprised with any outcome. Quote
justsaying Posted Monday at 07:23 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:23 PM I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted Monday at 07:35 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:35 PM 11 minutes ago, justsaying said: I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. Of course, I don’t think effort will be an issue on either side. Quote
TxAthlete409 Posted Monday at 08:28 PM Report Posted Monday at 08:28 PM 1 hour ago, justsaying said: I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. They are not the largest Tarkington is by 1. Bobcats0809 1 Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted Monday at 09:30 PM Report Posted Monday at 09:30 PM 1 hour ago, TxAthlete409 said: They are not the largest Tarkington is by 1. I wasn’t going to say it TxAthlete409 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted yesterday at 09:59 AM Report Posted yesterday at 09:59 AM Winnie. 🙃 TxAthlete409 1 Quote
gogo1734 Posted yesterday at 12:28 PM Report Posted yesterday at 12:28 PM 15 hours ago, TxAthlete409 said: They are not the largest Tarkington is by 1. Depends on who’s counting. 😂😂 TxAthlete409 and Sdillard 1 1 Quote
BOBKAT'88 Posted yesterday at 04:15 PM Report Posted yesterday at 04:15 PM 3 hours ago, gogo1734 said: Depends on who’s counting. 😂😂 Complete nonsense … Quote
gogo1734 Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago 2 hours ago, BOBKAT'88 said: Complete nonsense … Not really, but I was being sarcastic. One of your OF folks was giving EC a hard time about the transfers so I chimed in with that. TxAthlete409 1 Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago 4 minutes ago, gogo1734 said: Not really, but I was being sarcastic. One of your OF folks was giving EC a hard time about the transfers so I chimed in with that. I actually appreciate the back & forth, that’s what makes this whole message board stuff fun, if you kick our a$$ I’ll be the first one here to congratulate the Bucs. TAMUC#1 1 Quote
lionpride08 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Going to keep an eye on this game. Winner of this district would meet Franklin, Cameron, or Lorena in the 2nd round. Quote
TDS4theWin Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago East Chambers is solid. OF struggled to score last week in the redzone, and was only able to walk away with 13 points offensively. That being said I am taking EC on this 41-14. Quote
flytotheball Posted 28 minutes ago Report Posted 28 minutes ago I have a feeling OF is going to find a way somehow. I can see that backup getting some more playing time if Mr 4 year isn't getting it done. Any of you OF diehards hear the word on the street that Breaux is jumping ship after this year? Just what I've heard from some buddies of mine that bleed orange and white. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.