smittyman87 Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM Report Posted yesterday at 06:33 PM Thoughts / Predictions? This game could very well be for a district championship. Give me the Bucs 35-24. Quote
BBfan061 Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM Report Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM 1 minute ago, smittyman87 said: Thoughts / Predictions? This game could very well be for a district championship. Give me the Bucs 35-24. This game is definitely for the district championship barring something crazy. East Chambers by 14 WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
Newguy90 Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago OF is still OF and gives EC trouble since they’ve been in the same district. However this year the Bucs look like the better team on offense and defense. Bucs 38-17 in this game for the district title Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago Massey projections have this one 28-21 East Chambers. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Could go either way, OF has to get better on offense, but give me Homegrown Bobcats 27 Gulf Coast Transfer All Stars 24 BBfan061, Bobcat101, gogo1734 and 2 others 5 Quote
Bobcat101 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Some how, Some way…. The Cardiac Cats will pull out a win. Quote
OleCoog Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago East Chambers et al should win this one. Much better QB play and speed. I'll go with EC 28-17 Quote
justsaying Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said: Could go either way, OF has to get better on offense, but give me Homegrown Bobcats 27 Gulf Coast Transfer All Stars 24 Homegrown excuse built right in the prediction if it doesn’t go well. Nice. Bobcats0809 1 Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, justsaying said: Homegrown excuse built right in the prediction if it doesn’t go well. Nice. I said it can go either way, I wouldn’t be surprised if GCTAS win a close one, OF has struggled being consistent Offensively, but Defensively Has been lights out, I won’t be surprised with any outcome. Quote
justsaying Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 58 minutes ago Report Posted 58 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, justsaying said: I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. Of course, I don’t think effort will be an issue on either side. Quote
TxAthlete409 Posted 4 minutes ago Report Posted 4 minutes ago 1 hour ago, justsaying said: I’m sure the little Homegrowns (largest school in the district) will play their best. They are not the largest Tarkington is by 1. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.