LPILA1351 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago I'll admit i do like watching an aggressive defense. PAM attacks the ball very well and their pass coverage is above average. LP offense has been improving as the weeks go by but I think if PAM gets up by 2 scores it will be tough for LP to get those back. But still rooting for LP next week. Hopefully will be a back and forth game. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago Just now, Austin1985 said: IMO, classic trap game...... I really didn't think it would be that but here we are 🤷🏾♂️ Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago Hey we're shaking hands this year unlike last year 😎 Quote
Austin1985 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago Ballgame Top 5 team moves on(I think they are no better than 10th) Hope Silas isn't hurt Up next, the other LP Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago An admin or mod will have to manually update the final score I guess. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: An admin or mod will have to manually update the final score I guess. I alerted Jordan about this thread not working. He will get to it soon. Quote
pakronos Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I really didn't think it would be that but here we are 🤷🏾♂️ Man no trap game. Offense has been declining. Ball is the outlier. I mean look at the points scored since district. 29, 23, 21. Ball is the only game that was high scoring and that was because of the defense. TEAMS KNOW WE CANT PASS!!!! It why they are struggling in that dept. Tonight and last week both defenses pretty much said u gonna have to score in the air and that’s why it was difficult for them to get going on the ground. This type of offense will get u 3 rds and that’s because the first rd team gonna suck Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 6 minutes ago, pakronos said: Man no trap game. Offense has been declining. Ball is the outlier. I mean look at the points scored since district. 29, 23, 21. Ball is the only game that was high scoring and that was because of the defense. TEAMS KNOW WE CANT PASS!!!! It why they are struggling in that dept. Tonight and last week both defenses pretty much said u gonna have to score in the air and that’s why it was difficult for them to get going on the ground. This type of offense will get u 3 rds and that’s because the first rd team gonna suck Memorial's passing QB is still in middle school at Lincoln 🤦🏾♂️ JJ son. Quote
Austin1985 Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago For the people in the one class room all day, when you replace 9 starters on either side of the ball, your offense will be inconsistant. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Luckily, the defense is shutting most offenses down. And I said this over the summer how many sophmore will be called to replace that talented group Watch Morgans minutes. He's aremed with more information that anyone here He know what this team is and all that uninformed complaining won't change a thing..... Quote
LufkinPack Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: For the people in the one class room all day, when you replace 9 starters on either side of the ball, your offense will be inconsistant. Yeah we feel that pain. We had 3 freshmen on the field last night. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 10 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: For the people in the one class room all day, when you replace 9 starters on either side of the ball, your offense will be inconsistant. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Luckily, the defense is shutting most offenses down. And I said this over the summer how many sophmore will be called to replace that talented group Watch Morgans minutes. He's aremed with more information that anyone here He know what this team is and all that uninformed complaining won't change a thing..... +1 True........BUT....... .......I have concerns about next week though..... Quote
SETXsports Posted 10 hours ago Author Report Posted 10 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEWest Brook 7Port Arthur Memorial 214th Quarter Quote
SETXsports Posted 10 hours ago Author Report Posted 10 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEWest Brook 7Port Arthur Memorial 21FINAL Quote
pakronos Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago Well the one classroom people can see better than ray charles, when line up in certain formations that they don’t respect your passing game on them, as a coach u gotta do something. Some people maybe need to actually attend more games instead of going see BU and claiming to be a PA fan Quote
pakronos Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago 2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: +1 True........BUT....... .......I have concerns about next week though..... Next week we will be out coached on offense Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I believe the 97 yd TD run by Richards was the longest in school history. @ThaGhost Quote
OlDawg Posted 52 minutes ago Report Posted 52 minutes ago 45 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I believe the 97 yd TD run by Richards was the longest in school history. @ThaGhost Without the INT, and Richard's long TD the next play, this may have been a different ballgame. PAM was able to pin their ears back and apply pressure knowing BWB would need to pass. This game was much closer than 21-7. The Bruins actually controlled the LOS for much of the game. Quote
1970 Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, OlDawg said: Without the INT, and Richard's long TD the next play, this may have been a different ballgame. PAM was able to pin their ears back and apply pressure knowing BWB would need to pass. This game was much closer than 21-7. The Bruins actually controlled the LOS for much of the game. It was a game of big plays, and the 97 yarder was the back breaker. Quote
OlDawg Posted 46 minutes ago Report Posted 46 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, 1970 said: It was a game of big plays, and the 97 yarder was the back breaker. Young man is definitely a track star with speed to burn. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 45 minutes ago Report Posted 45 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, 1970 said: It was a game of big plays, and the 97 yarder was the back breaker. Yup. And WB had wasted an earlier timeout as well, they had no shot after that. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 44 minutes ago Report Posted 44 minutes ago Also I was told Salas isn't hurt, take that FWIW. 🤷🏾♂️ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.