baddog Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Yes. Also, Alvarez is 1-8 in this series with 4 K's Well, I think we’re all surprised that we made it. Our whole division stunk this year. I’ll be looking forward to spring training. Quote
rupert3 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago What can I say, Just not suprised. Bring on High high school basketball Sad finish Quote
spidersal Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I was hoping that they would win, but when you can’t hit with RISP it’s not going to happen I know that this won’t happen because of contracts and money, but IMO these pitchers have to go - Brown, Javier, King, Sousa, and Abreu. They do not have any business pitching for a major league team, maybe triple A Offensively, they have to find outfielders that can hit. The major problem that I see, is that they all let good pitches go by and swing at bad pitches That’s why so many of them strike out Alvarez had a great season and they found Spence who could wind up being good. Smith is a good outfielder but extremely inconsistent at the plate Hopefully they will hire a GM that knows what he is doing Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Now wait until February for college baseball for me. Will be an interesting off season to see what the team does and does not do in terms of trades and any free agent signings. My thoughts are they try to rebuild the pitching staff and not much else happens. Don't like it, but think it will occur. Afraid we will just be watching Altuve go out as we did with Biggio. Yordan will continue to be dominate. Pena's future is the big question. Hit em where they ain't. See you all next year. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, myrecordwashorrible said: Now wait until February for college baseball for me. Will be an interesting off season to see what the team does and does not do in terms of trades and any free agent signings. My thoughts are they try to rebuild the pitching staff and not much else happens. Don't like it, but think it will occur. Afraid we will just be watching Altuve go out as we did with Biggio. Yordan will continue to be dominate. Pena's future is the big question. Hit em where they ain't. See you all next year. I say trade him and Brown to build back up your pitching. Those two are the most shoppable. Neither are likely to be here after next season. I think we need to continue the Astro talk on the Astro thread and leave this thread to the teams still in the playoffs. myrecordwashorrible 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.