PhatMack19 Posted 4 hours ago Author Report Posted 4 hours ago BC’s Chase Shugart made the Phillies playoff roster. They should have let him finish that game out. Braves hit a 3 run bomb in the 8th for the win. Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 4 hours ago Author Report Posted 4 hours ago I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Pretty sure the game will air on NBCSportsNet Quote
baddog Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 16 minutes ago, baddog said: Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago 13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? It’s not on Direct TV Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: It’s not on Direct TV Bummer. I use YouTube TV. Quote
baddog Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Bummer. I use YouTube TV. I have Direct also. What does YouTube cost? Quote
baddog Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 8 minutes ago, mat said: 5-0 and counting in the fifth, bases loaded Sounds like a game I’m glad I can’t see. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 19 minutes ago, baddog said: I have Direct also. What does YouTube cost? For my package which includes sports package and HBO/Showtime it's $110 a month. I think basic is around $70 a month. One of the best changes we made. So much cheaper with just as many channels as cable. You just have to have an internet provider and smart TV. We pay $40 a month for high speed internet from Spectrum. So $150 a month for TV and internet. Quote
baddog Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: For my package which includes sports package and HBO/Showtime it's $110 a month. I think basic is around $70 a month. One of the best changes we made. So much cheaper with just as many channels as cable. You just have to have an internet provider and smart TV. We pay $40 a month for high speed internet from Spectrum. So $150 a month for TV and internet. Thanks. I’m gonna have to check into this. What about NFL games that are streamed? Sorry, not trying to hack the thread. I have Paramount but I’m not paying for all the streamers. Plus, I have a borderline dumb tv. Thanks for the info. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 41 minutes ago Report Posted 41 minutes ago 41 minutes ago, baddog said: Thanks. I’m gonna have to check into this. What about NFL games that are streamed? Sorry, not trying to hack the thread. I have Paramount but I’m not paying for all the streamers. Plus, I have a borderline dumb tv. Thanks for the info. I get all the NFL games thru the local channels and ESPN that's on YouTube TV. I get ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox. I have Prime as well. baddog 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.