PhatMack19 Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Posted 3 hours ago BC’s Chase Shugart made the Phillies playoff roster. They should have let him finish that game out. Braves hit a 3 run bomb in the 8th for the win. Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 3 hours ago Author Report Posted 3 hours ago I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Pretty sure the game will air on NBCSportsNet Quote
baddog Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 16 minutes ago, baddog said: Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago 13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? It’s not on Direct TV Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: It’s not on Direct TV Bummer. I use YouTube TV. Quote
baddog Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Bummer. I use YouTube TV. I have Direct also. What does YouTube cost? Quote
baddog Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 8 minutes ago, mat said: 5-0 and counting in the fifth, bases loaded Sounds like a game I’m glad I can’t see. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 51 minutes ago Report Posted 51 minutes ago 19 minutes ago, baddog said: I have Direct also. What does YouTube cost? For my package which includes sports package and HBO/Showtime it's $110 a month. I think basic is around $70 a month. One of the best changes we made. So much cheaper with just as many channels as cable. You just have to have an internet provider and smart TV. We pay $40 a month for high speed internet from Spectrum. So $150 a month for TV and internet. Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 34 minutes ago Report Posted 34 minutes ago There's always an option. Msg me Quote
baddog Posted 16 minutes ago Report Posted 16 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: For my package which includes sports package and HBO/Showtime it's $110 a month. I think basic is around $70 a month. One of the best changes we made. So much cheaper with just as many channels as cable. You just have to have an internet provider and smart TV. We pay $40 a month for high speed internet from Spectrum. So $150 a month for TV and internet. Thanks. I’m gonna have to check into this. What about NFL games that are streamed? Sorry, not trying to hack the thread. I have Paramount but I’m not paying for all the streamers. Plus, I have a borderline dumb tv. Thanks for the info. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.