PhatMack19 Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago BC’s Chase Shugart made the Phillies playoff roster. They should have let him finish that game out. Braves hit a 3 run bomb in the 8th for the win. Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: I guess I won’t watch today. The MLB actively tries to hurt their fans Pretty sure the game will air on NBCSportsNet Quote
baddog Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 36 minutes ago Report Posted 36 minutes ago 16 minutes ago, baddog said: Well, I can’t watch and I refuse to pay more for every streaming game. You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? Quote
mat Posted 22 minutes ago Report Posted 22 minutes ago 5-0 and counting in the fifth, bases loaded Quote
PhatMack19 Posted 22 minutes ago Author Report Posted 22 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: You don't get NBCSN on your cable/satellite provider? It’s not on Direct TV Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 19 minutes ago Report Posted 19 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said: It’s not on Direct TV Bummer. I use YouTube TV. Quote
baddog Posted 15 minutes ago Report Posted 15 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Bummer. I use YouTube TV. I have Direct also. What does YouTube cost? Quote
baddog Posted 13 minutes ago Report Posted 13 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, mat said: 5-0 and counting in the fifth, bases loaded Sounds like a game I’m glad I can’t see. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.