AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 08:10 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 08:10 PM Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted Tuesday at 11:11 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 11:11 PM 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 11:19 PM Author Report Posted Tuesday at 11:19 PM 6 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted Tuesday at 11:56 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 11:56 PM I do think this is our best chance to win but I don’t see it happening. Horns tend to give a lot of opportunities and we don’t capitalize on the ones we’re given. If our D plays like they did against Liberty it will be a long night but will come down to which offense can execute. Quote
Eagles12 Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14 CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted yesterday at 01:30 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:30 AM 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it as well. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted yesterday at 01:33 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:33 AM 48 minutes ago, Eagles12 said: Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14 Could be the case except Coldspring doesn't have a kicking game whatsoever so I'll spot them 2 2pt conversions based on your score to give them 35-16. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted yesterday at 01:34 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:34 AM Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. CDub86 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted yesterday at 01:46 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:46 AM 10 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. I’ll be keeping an eye on that one too, curious to see if Shepherd is up to the hype. District play hasn’t been good to them. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 02:30 AM Author Report Posted yesterday at 02:30 AM 55 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted yesterday at 03:54 AM Report Posted yesterday at 03:54 AM 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. Oh yeah I forgot about that well that gives me more time to decide if I want to go to the actual game. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 21 hours ago Author Report Posted 21 hours ago DCTF has Coldspring as a 29 point favorite. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: DCTF has Coldspring as a 29 point favorite. Hmmm... Well I just don't see that but we will see and hopefully I'm wrong. Quote
CDub86 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago I mean I’ve watched Tarkington all year so I get it but hopefully it’s not that bad. Quote
Eagles12 Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago On 9/29/2026 at 8:46 PM, CDub86 said: I’ll be keeping an eye on that one too, curious to see if Shepherd is up to the hype. District play hasn’t been good to them. Think that hype died some vs Madisonville. Mr. Buddy Garrity and bullets13 2 Quote
CDub86 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 14 hours ago, Eagles12 said: Think that hype died some vs Madisonville. I believe that too honestly and after seeing them play. Yes they beat us, not a huge accomplishment or barometer on how you are as a team. Their offense is one dimensional, shut down the run and you shut them down. Defense is carried by one man, when he was off the field that was a completely different unit. They do have speed but they are small. Just my observation… Quote
89Falcon Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, CDub86 said: I believe that too honestly and after seeing them play. Yes they beat us, not a huge accomplishment or barometer on how you are as a team. Their offense is one dimensional, shut down the run and you shut them down. Defense is carried by one man, when he was off the field that was a completely different unit. They do have speed but they are small. Just my observation… Defense is carried by 2 players. Keep in mind, they feel sorry for Tarkington and go out of their way to take it easy. Quote
WhoDat Posted 31 minutes ago Report Posted 31 minutes ago De 43 minutes ago, 89Falcon said: Defense is carried by 2 players. Keep in mind, they feel sorry for Tarkington and go out of their way to take it easy. Right, Shepherd has two stud DL, not just one. Also if you if ever driven through Shepherd, I'm pretty sure they are more similarly aligned with Coldspring and Tarkington other than a talented Senior group and most of those kids are playing both ways. No doubt it will be tough road for them to make the playoffs in their district, but they've outplayed several more talented teams over the past few years. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.