AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 08:10 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 08:10 PM Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted Tuesday at 11:11 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 11:11 PM 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 11:19 PM Author Report Posted Tuesday at 11:19 PM 6 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted Tuesday at 11:56 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 11:56 PM I do think this is our best chance to win but I don’t see it happening. Horns tend to give a lot of opportunities and we don’t capitalize on the ones we’re given. If our D plays like they did against Liberty it will be a long night but will come down to which offense can execute. Quote
Eagles12 Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:41 AM Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14 CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it as well. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 48 minutes ago, Eagles12 said: Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14 Could be the case except Coldspring doesn't have a kicking game whatsoever so I'll spot them 2 2pt conversions based on your score to give them 35-16. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. CDub86 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 10 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. I’ll be keeping an eye on that one too, curious to see if Shepherd is up to the hype. District play hasn’t been good to them. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 22 hours ago Author Report Posted 22 hours ago 55 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 20 hours ago Report Posted 20 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. Oh yeah I forgot about that well that gives me more time to decide if I want to go to the actual game. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago DCTF has Coldspring as a 29 point favorite. Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: DCTF has Coldspring as a 29 point favorite. Hmmm... Well I just don't see that but we will see and hopefully I'm wrong. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.