AggiesAreWe Posted 8 hours ago Report Posted 8 hours ago Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Massey projections has this one 44-14 Coldspring Thoughts Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 5 hours ago Author Report Posted 5 hours ago 6 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Definitely not. It will be a lot closer than that. So even though my heart wants Coldspring to win give me the Longhorns by 8 28-20. Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago I do think this is our best chance to win but I don’t see it happening. Horns tend to give a lot of opportunities and we don’t capitalize on the ones we’re given. If our D plays like they did against Liberty it will be a long night but will come down to which offense can execute. Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Be curious to see the projection by DCTF when it comes out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it as well. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 48 minutes ago, Eagles12 said: Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14 Could be the case except Coldspring doesn't have a kicking game whatsoever so I'll spot them 2 2pt conversions based on your score to give them 35-16. CDub86 1 Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. CDub86 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago 10 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. I’ll be keeping an eye on that one too, curious to see if Shepherd is up to the hype. District play hasn’t been good to them. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago 55 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Truth be told I'll be more focused on the Shepherd/HJ game as I'll watch that at work and will try to provide updates. They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: They don't play this week. Shepherd is play Katy Harmony. HJ is off. Oh yeah I forgot about that well that gives me more time to decide if I want to go to the actual game. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.