WOSdrummer99 Posted 21 hours ago Author Report Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: So the pickems currently have it 14 votes for WO-S, 13 for HF The poll in this thread has it 16 for HF, 12 for WO-S And none of it matters Friday night. Im thinking H escapes another close game with his 1st win in HF AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 21 hours ago Report Posted 21 hours ago WOS is battle tested. I think I give them a slight edge personally Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 19 hours ago Author Report Posted 19 hours ago Opponents records 17-8 14-13 Quote
ladybug33 Posted 17 hours ago Report Posted 17 hours ago WOS should come out swinging in the first quarter. Starting off slow is not on the agenda, Mental toughness is what I expect to see, 112%Â WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago Strength of schedule doesn’t really matter… if a team is good then they are good.. the opponents they have played before this week don’t matter. Quote
bullets13 Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago 7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: But I haven't made my pick yet. That's the most important. I know who you’re picking… Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago DCTX has Hamshire-Fannett as a 6 point favorite. Quote
bullets13 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 14 hours ago, ladybug33 said: Â Most uneventful video possible of a game where the final score was 42-14. Quote
bullets13 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 15 hours ago, BBfan061 said: Strength of schedule doesn’t really matter… if a team is good then they are good.. the opponents they have played before this week don’t matter. I disagree unless youre being sarcastic. Adversity changes how you respond and your decision making. As a young athlete you'll never be perfect. Great coaches. Sure. I can agree there. Quote
bullets13 Posted 57 minutes ago Report Posted 57 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said: I disagree unless youre being sarcastic. Adversity changes how you respond and your decision making. As a young athlete you'll never be perfect. Great coaches. Sure. I can agree there. kinda goes back to the age old question: is it better to look fantastic against a really solid schedule or not great against a good schedule? It's not like HF has played an easy schedule, they just beat the brakes off of teams who tested them last year. In fact, I’d say we’ve played a really good schedule to prepare us for WOS. A couple of teams who pound it on the ground and the other three who are big, fast, and athletic. WOS is gonna have to be balanced to win this, and they’re gonna have to find a way to slow down the best QB they’ll see this season. setxathlete14 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.