WOSdrummer99 Posted 7 hours ago Author Report Posted 7 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: So the pickems currently have it 14 votes for WO-S, 13 for HF The poll in this thread has it 16 for HF, 12 for WO-S And none of it matters Friday night. Im thinking H escapes another close game with his 1st win in HF AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago WOS is battle tested. I think I give them a slight edge personally Quote
ladybug33 Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago WOS should come out swinging in the first quarter. Starting off slow is not on the agenda, Mental toughness is what I expect to see, 112% WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
BBfan061 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago Strength of schedule doesn’t really matter… if a team is good then they are good.. the opponents they have played before this week don’t matter. Quote
bullets13 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: But I haven't made my pick yet. That's the most important. I know who you’re picking… Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.