little red Posted Monday at 03:19 AM Report Posted Monday at 03:19 AM On 9/11/2026 at 12:06 PM, Reagan said: You know what they say about a broke clock being right twice a day! Is Paxton a criminal? Quote
Reagan Posted Monday at 03:31 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 03:31 AM 11 minutes ago, little red said: Is Paxton a criminal? No! Quote
bullets13 Posted Monday at 12:56 PM Report Posted Monday at 12:56 PM Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. DCT 1 Quote
Reagan Posted Monday at 03:24 PM Author Report Posted Monday at 03:24 PM 16 hours ago, DCT said: From what I understand, allegedly Paxton was corrupt and/or impeached on (23) articles by his own party. I don’t know the details but maybe the Aid had morals. Over 70% of the house was in favor of impeachment. 😱 Was he convicted? Quote
baddog Posted Monday at 03:40 PM Report Posted Monday at 03:40 PM 2 hours ago, bullets13 said: Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go. Quote
DCT Posted Monday at 03:48 PM Report Posted Monday at 03:48 PM 8 minutes ago, baddog said: Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go. I hope to see the day that THE true Republican Party returns. Quote
little red Posted Monday at 05:15 PM Report Posted Monday at 05:15 PM 13 hours ago, Reagan said: No! Paxton faced felony securities fraud charges starting with a 2015 state indictment. In March 2024, Paxton entered into a pretrial diversion agreement to avoid a trial. Under the deal, he agreed to complete 100 hours of community service, take legal ethics classes, and pay roughly $270,000 in restitution. After he fulfilled those conditions, a judge officially dismissed the charges in 2025, meaning he was never tried or convicted Quote
Reagan Posted Monday at 06:15 PM Author Report Posted Monday at 06:15 PM 58 minutes ago, little red said: Paxton faced felony securities fraud charges starting with a 2015 state indictment. In March 2024, Paxton entered into a pretrial diversion agreement to avoid a trial. Under the deal, he agreed to complete 100 hours of community service, take legal ethics classes, and pay roughly $270,000 in restitution. After he fulfilled those conditions, a judge officially dismissed the charges in 2025, meaning he was never tried or convicted Source? He was overwhelmingly elected twice as Attorney General. These same people will elect him as Senator! Quote
5GallonBucket Posted Monday at 07:07 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:07 PM I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton Quote
thetragichippy Posted Monday at 08:36 PM Report Posted Monday at 08:36 PM 1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said: I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton As will 99.9% of all Republicans. Quote
5GallonBucket Posted Monday at 09:10 PM Report Posted Monday at 09:10 PM 29 minutes ago, thetragichippy said: As will 99.9% of all Republicans. I hope so cause if Texas flips blue…and then stays that way for several cycles. I’m gone…. Wyoming, Idaho, Arkansas here I come thetragichippy and Reagan 2 Quote
Reagan Posted Monday at 09:52 PM Author Report Posted Monday at 09:52 PM 40 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said: I hope so cause if Texas flips blue…and then stays that way for several cycles. I’m gone…. Wyoming, Idaho, Arkansas here I come My friend, don't worry, If we get out and vote then I think Paxton wins by at least 10%! DCT 1 Quote
little red Posted Monday at 11:18 PM Report Posted Monday at 11:18 PM 4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said: I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton Extremist Quote
Reagan Posted Monday at 11:44 PM Author Report Posted Monday at 11:44 PM 24 minutes ago, little red said: Extremist Yes -- Talafreako is an extremist! To that we can all agree! Quote
mat Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:56 AM 10 hours ago, DCT said: I hope to see the day that THE true Republican Party returns. I’d be happy to the Democratic Party of old return as well. DCT and UT alum 2 Quote
Reagan Posted yesterday at 03:33 AM Author Report Posted yesterday at 03:33 AM 11 hours ago, DCT said: I hope to see the day that THE true Republican Party returns. What do you consider is the old Republican Party? Explain! Quote
DCT Posted yesterday at 12:36 PM Report Posted yesterday at 12:36 PM 9 hours ago, Reagan said: What do you consider is the old Republican Party? Explain! Not MAGA. Reagan 1 Quote
5GallonBucket Posted yesterday at 01:46 PM Report Posted yesterday at 01:46 PM 11 hours ago, mat said: I’d be happy to the Democratic Party of old return as well. Doubtful. In my opinion the 8 years of Obama caused/brought about the MAGA years Quote
thetragichippy Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 12 hours ago, mat said: I’d be happy to the Democratic Party of old return as well. Quote
thetragichippy Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 1 hour ago, DCT said: Not MAGA. So only policies - what MAGA policy differs from old Republicans......No links please, just your opinion? Quote
DCT Posted 23 hours ago Report Posted 23 hours ago 47 minutes ago, thetragichippy said: So only policies - what MAGA policy differs from old Republicans......No links please, just your opinion? Not up for debate and pointless for someone who defends all things Trump. Keep winning! Quote
thetragichippy Posted 21 hours ago Report Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, DCT said: Not up for debate and pointless for someone who defends all things Trump. Keep winning! It would not be a debate, it would be your opinion..... It is obvious to me you didn't think out your comment or you realize there are none or very little differences. Slim Charles and DCT 1 1 Quote
DCT Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago 7 hours ago, thetragichippy said: It would not be a debate, it would be your opinion..... It is obvious to me you didn't think out your comment or you realize there are none or very little differences. The fact is, this President is in the Epstein files; that’s not an opinion. This wouldn’t be up for debate under Republicans. MAGA, yes. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up MAGA has bigger issues. 9/29/2026 China policy: 34% approve, 53% disapprove Foreign policy: 34% approve, 62% disapprove The economy: 31% approve, 65% disapprove The situation with Iran: 28% approve, 66% disapprove Artificial intelligence: 25% approve, 58% disapprove Big difference under MAGA policies. Any other Republican President with failing policies like this 35 days before midterms? Fox snooze: This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Quote
thetragichippy Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 3 hours ago, DCT said: The fact is, this President is in the Epstein files; that’s not an opinion. This wouldn’t be up for debate under Republicans. MAGA, yes. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up MAGA has bigger issues. 9/29/2026 China policy: 34% approve, 53% disapprove Foreign policy: 34% approve, 62% disapprove The economy: 31% approve, 65% disapprove The situation with Iran: 28% approve, 66% disapprove Artificial intelligence: 25% approve, 58% disapprove Big difference under MAGA policies. Any other Republican President with failing policies like this 35 days before midterms? Fox snooze: This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up You still have not said which policies are not like other Republicans….. we know Democrats don’t like him::.. but since you want to talk about polls…… Trump Crushes Reagan, Lincoln as Republicans’ Most Admired President: Poll This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up DCT 1 Quote
5GallonBucket Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 10 hours ago, thetragichippy said: You still have not said which policies are not like other Republicans….. we know Democrats don’t like him::.. but since you want to talk about polls…… Trump Crushes Reagan, Lincoln as Republicans’ Most Admired President: Poll This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Not so sure about that…. I’m skeptical on that poll…. DCT 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.