little red Posted 19 hours ago Report Posted 19 hours ago On 9/11/2026 at 12:06 PM, Reagan said: You know what they say about a broke clock being right twice a day! Is Paxton a criminal? Quote
Reagan Posted 19 hours ago Author Report Posted 19 hours ago 11 minutes ago, little red said: Is Paxton a criminal? No! Quote
bullets13 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. Quote
Reagan Posted 7 hours ago Author Report Posted 7 hours ago 16 hours ago, DCT said: From what I understand, allegedly Paxton was corrupt and/or impeached on (23) articles by his own party. I don’t know the details but maybe the Aid had morals. Over 70% of the house was in favor of impeachment. 😱 Was he convicted? Quote
baddog Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago 2 hours ago, bullets13 said: Yet another example of diehard Trumpers doing what Trump tells them and selecting awful candidates to run in these races. It's crazy that the right nominated someone so bad that a leftwing nutter has a very realistic chance of beating him, in Texas of all places. Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go. Quote
DCT Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago 8 minutes ago, baddog said: Also had a scare with Beto. I don’t understand what’s wrong with people’s thinking these days. Socialism/Communism is never the way to go. I hope to see the day that THE true Republican Party returns. Quote
little red Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 13 hours ago, Reagan said: No! Paxton faced felony securities fraud charges starting with a 2015 state indictment. In March 2024, Paxton entered into a pretrial diversion agreement to avoid a trial. Under the deal, he agreed to complete 100 hours of community service, take legal ethics classes, and pay roughly $270,000 in restitution. After he fulfilled those conditions, a judge officially dismissed the charges in 2025, meaning he was never tried or convicted Quote
Reagan Posted 4 hours ago Author Report Posted 4 hours ago 58 minutes ago, little red said: Paxton faced felony securities fraud charges starting with a 2015 state indictment. In March 2024, Paxton entered into a pretrial diversion agreement to avoid a trial. Under the deal, he agreed to complete 100 hours of community service, take legal ethics classes, and pay roughly $270,000 in restitution. After he fulfilled those conditions, a judge officially dismissed the charges in 2025, meaning he was never tried or convicted Source? He was overwhelmingly elected twice as Attorney General. These same people will elect him as Senator! Quote
5GallonBucket Posted 3 hours ago Report Posted 3 hours ago I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton Quote
thetragichippy Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said: I don’t wanna vote for Paxton but what is one to do….a no vote for Paxton is a vote for the extremist Talarico….. so I will be grudgingly vote for Paxton As will 99.9% of all Republicans. Quote
5GallonBucket Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 29 minutes ago, thetragichippy said: As will 99.9% of all Republicans. I hope so cause if Texas flips blue…and then stays that way for several cycles. I’m gone…. Wyoming, Idaho, Arkansas here I come Reagan 1 Quote
Reagan Posted 52 minutes ago Author Report Posted 52 minutes ago 40 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said: I hope so cause if Texas flips blue…and then stays that way for several cycles. I’m gone…. Wyoming, Idaho, Arkansas here I come My friend, don't worry, If we get out and vote then I think Paxton wins by at least 10%! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.