AggiesAreWe Posted 16 hours ago Report Posted 16 hours ago 4 minutes ago, rupert3 said: They said we used 676 plus batters this year. Considering the first 2-3 months, I think they did great except for the pitcher/hitter hiccups along the way. Anything can happen in post season. Let's hope we don't leave the bats at the Saremento airport. Spence can't be on playoff roster which is sad. I'm sure AAW will fill in mores stats. Outscored them 34-13 in this series I think. Why can't Spence be on playoff roster? Quote
rupert3 Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago The announcers said he hadn't played enough. IDK. I had to watch a Sacramento stream. Hope they are wrong. The annoucers that is Quote
rupert3 Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago I just Googled it up and MLB said he is on the roster. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 15 hours ago Report Posted 15 hours ago Betting odds have the Astros as the favorite. If you are crazy enough to bet on baseball, well go ahead. rupert3 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 14 hours ago Report Posted 14 hours ago AggiesAreWe, baddog, myrecordwashorrible and 1 other 4 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago Projected Astro roster for Wild Card series: C (2): Diaz, Vazquez IF (5): Walker, Altuve, Pena, Paredes, Allen OF/DH (6): Alvarez, Smith, Spence, Trammell, Velazquez, Wade Jr. SP (4): Brown, Wesneski, Lambert, Pecko RP (7): Hader, Abreu, Blubaugh, Ullola, VanWey, Sousa, King Leaves 2 P spots left: P (2): Okert (IL), Blanco, Imai, Teng, Santa Other IF/OF/C in consideration: Barrosa, Delgado, Price, Loperfido rupert3 1 Quote
navydawg31 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Well I secured my tickets for games 1 and 2…hopefully that’s all I need and they close it out. Pappasito’s for lunch tomorrow couple margs before the game check in at the Marriott Marquis and shoot over to the game.. Wednesday Brunch at Hull and Oak hang out by the pool, then eating at the stadium that night is what’s on the agenda. Let’s go Astros! baddog and rupert3 2 Quote
baddog Posted 14 minutes ago Author Report Posted 14 minutes ago A friend of mine, who is a diehard Yankees fan, and his wife is an Astros fan, has an Astros/Yankees matchup for the A LCS. rupert3 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.