East Chambers Vs Kountze Countdown...WE'LL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!!!

TopDawG52

January 4th at The Lions Den...Who is going to win this one. I'm Taking the Lions by 4. Hopefully The Younger Guards E.C. has will Fold up against the Pressure Defense Kountze will Bring. The Key for the Lions will be Freshman Hoarce Zay McDaniel and Soph's Devin Bray and Roman Walker. I will say Keep Tramain under 30 Lions will win if he goes over 30 E.C will win.

I know one things for sure, I'll be there broadcasting this game as a Setxsports.com game of the week. So far, I have picked some good ones, this one should be just as good. I am looking forward to it.

Oh, BTW, I hope you guys realize what I am giving up that night. A chance to see HJ play my Silsbee Tigers. What I do for this website. ;D

I haven't watched Kountze (but have heard good things) play this year but I have seen EC play against HJ a couple of times. When EC added their big man to the picture their team really improved. And Thomas is a tremendous BBall player. If I weren't going to the Hawks game this would be the one I would go watch. Good Luck to both Teams.

If this one is in Kountze they win it by 10.Thomas is a great player but his supporting cast seems to be down a little this year.I don't think the big kid is anywhere close to being 100% but he has a tremendous amount of heart and picks them up by being on the floor.Kountze will be quick enough to keep the ball out of Tramain's hands at times.If they do that they win.

Well, y'all know what I want to say. But, I'm a little nervous about this one. It's at Kountze, for cryin' out loud. Anything can happen. Individually, there's lots of talent. The Runnin' Bucs just need a little more time to gel as a team. But, YIKES!! Jan 4th is so soon. Tramain and VMac are great team leaders/motivators. I trust they'll pull them all together and lead with the class they always have. Go Bucs!

neither team is up to their normal standards in my opinion dont think it will be as exciting as the kountze e.c. games were a year or two ago. as far as predictions v. macdonald can handle devon bray and vice versa its all about the guards if somone can hold roman and the other sophmore kid then e.c. could win it

It's all about the pressure Kountze will put on the ball.If they are successful doing that EC will be in for a long night.I listened to the web cast the other night and it sounded like EC was really having trouble with Central's pressure and Kountze is every bit as quick as Central.I really like VMac but if he isn't 100% healthy EC won't matchup very well with Kountze's post players,they have 2 that can hurt ya and they will shoot the ball well at home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder