This Is The OVERFLOW Crowd For Trump In The Bronx!

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

There is around 500000 black people that live in the Bronx and you all are celebrating a crowd of around 5000. That's 1%.

Only you would expect all to attend and to figure the ones who didn’t, vote Biden. Lmao. If all were to attend, you’d have to go to Yasgur’s Farm.

8 hours ago, baddog said:

Only you would expect all to attend and to figure the ones who didn’t, vote Biden. Lmao. If all were to attend, you’d have to go to Yasgur’s Farm.

Why did you think that those people who showed up would make a big difference?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Why did you think that those people who showed up would make a big difference?

Let Biden visit the Bronx and you will have your answer. You’re always so full of…..questions, but never answer any. 

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do you know what will occur?

I’m clairvoyant……..using Goigle……

Most people, even those with fake diplomas, could figure out what I meant. I’ll tone it down to a 3rd grade level for those having difficulty comprehending. Biden won’t come anywhere near that size crowd should he visit the Bronx. I believe about 30 people showed up in Scranton, his home town. Remember, be a good little sheep and don’t ever deal with facts.

On 5/26/2024 at 7:33 AM, baddog said:

I’m clairvoyant……..using Goigle……

Most people, even those with fake diplomas, could figure out what I meant. I’ll tone it down to a 3rd grade level for those having difficulty comprehending. Biden won’t come anywhere near that size crowd should he visit the Bronx. I believe about 30 people showed up in Scranton, his home town. Remember, be a good little sheep and don’t ever deal with facts.

The Bronx has more Hispanics than black people. You don't know how many people woulf show up.

The Bronx has more Hispanics than black people. You don't know how many people woulf show up.

Here's the deal ma'am. Trump won't turn NY Red. But the outpouring of support of that size in the Bronx is very telling of the state of affairs in the "Blue" White House and what could happen in the November elections. Look at it any way you want, but Joe Biden has seen better days...

Anyone can Google that so don’t try to come off like some expert. So you think all that showed up for Trump were black? How selfish. I have no clue how many would show, neither do you. I can, however, look at the size crowd Biden drew in his home town and make an educated guess as to crowd size in NY. It’s really simple. You don’t need a college education to do it, either. 

I agree Trump won't win NY. If Osama Bin Laden was running for US Prez against Trump, NY would still vote blue because there is too much vermin in NY for it to go red. In any case, there are LOTS of good New Yorkers fed up beyond belief with the Biden disaster that will support Trump more than NY ever expected. And many productive, law abiding citizens are still fleeing the NY hellhole in droves. 

46 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

What makes it sad is Biden didn't need to draw huge crowds to defeat the clown!

This headline is about Trump and you bring up Biden.. BDS? 

What’s sad is there are so many clowns that will actually vote for biden.

No BDS here, I live in the real world, I see things very clearly.

Trump vs biden in November, deal with it.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What’s sad is there are so many clowns that will actually vote for biden.

No BDS here, I live in the real world, I see things very clearly.

Trump vs biden in November, deal with it.

Same can be said about Trump... u probably think he's going to get anything done IF he wins lol