Arizona governor vetoes 'Alien Invasion Act' allowing police to arrest illegal border crossers

17 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

every person who's firmly on either side is going to vote for a cake-walk candidate.  If you thought trump wasn't going to do a very good job you'd still vote for him because he's a republican.  Almost all Rs would.  I can't stand Trump, but I'M DOING IT.   It's a funny double standard that the right really gets hung up on.  

No double standard, both sides are guilty of what you are saying.

Lots of folks, including myself, are willing to vote for Trump because he was a good President, like him or not.

You seem to think rude and crude alone makes a President a turd, it does not.

Now biden, there's a real turd President for you.

25 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I agree with this entire paragraph.  It still doesn't change the fact that there are people who would rather more of the same than more of trump.  It's fine to blame them, but if you know they're going to vote against him and put him there anyway don't whine if he loses the election.  

This is the literal definition of Donald Trump, and there's a fairly reasonable fear from some about what he'll try to do if he gets his power back.  I think that's something that a lot of righties like to brush over or ignore, whereas the moderates will settle for Biden over risking what they perceive (based on the things coming directly from his own mouth) Trump will do if elected. 

This last one i disagree with wholly.  Any republican that isn't one of the main Trump disciples would win easily against Biden, Harris, or Newsome this election.

The reality is it will be Trump and Biden, what folks do after that is 100% on them, don't place blame on others.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No double standard, both sides are guilty of what you are saying.

Lots of folks, including myself, are willing to vote for Trump because he was a good President, like him or not.

You seem to think rude and crude alone makes a President a turd, it does not.

Now biden, there's a real turd President for you.

He's done a lot more than that to make him a turd, good president or not.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

fear from some about what he'll try to do if he gets his power back.  I think that's something that a lot of righties like to brush over or ignore, whereas the moderates will settle for Biden over risking what they perceive (based on the things coming directly from his own mouth) Trump will do if elected

What fears???  Because of how the 2020 election went down.  
givin all the red flags along with how the liberals operate (they ve proven themselves over and over and over) can you blame the guy and half of America on not trusting the system.

but what did he really do as far as policies that put fear in people while he was in office?

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

What fears???  Because of how the 2020 election went down.  
givin all the red flags along with how the liberals operate (they ve proven themselves over and over and over) can you blame the guy and half of America on not trusting the system.

but what did he really do as far as policies that put fear in people while he was in office?

He started a lot of crap, and pushed a lot of lies that led to a lot of outrage, that without a doubt led to the insurrection or whatever you want to call it.  I'm not saying he told people to do it, but he fueled the flames, and reveled in the chaos it caused.  The way that he tries to ruin the careers of anyone who doesn't support his rhetoric is particularly alarming.  He has all of the common characteristics of a dictator, and I truly believe he would enjoy being one.  Even worse he has a large enough cult-like following that he might could just about pull it off.  There's plenty to be concerned about, beyond him just being a jerk.  That said, I'm still voting for him and hoping for the best.  But I wouldn't at all be surprised if his next presidency (if he wins) is a lot different from his first.  Trump is about power, not America.  He had to try and do a good job to keep his power the first time.  He wont be able to run again after this one, so he very well may just do whatever the heck he wants, like he always has gotten away with.  

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

He started a lot of crap, and pushed a lot of lies that led to a lot of outrage, that without a doubt led to the insurrection or whatever you want to call it.  I'm not saying he told people to do it, but he fueled the flames.  The way that he tries to ruin the careers of anyone who doesn't support his rhetoric is particularly alarming.  He has all of the common characteristics of a dictator, and I truly believe he would enjoy being one.  Even worse he has a large enough cult-like following that he might could just about pull it off.  There's plenty to be concerned about, beyond him just being a jerk.  That said, I'm still voting for him and hoping for the best.  But I wouldn't at all be surprised if his next presidency (if he wins) is a lot different from his first.  Trump is about power, not America.  Being a good president almost kept him in office longer.  He wont be able to run again after this one, so he very well may just do whatever the heck he wants, like he always has gotten away with.  

He can only do so much.  The great thing about this country it’s a 3 head system

13 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He can only do so much.  The great thing about this country it’s a 3 head system

That's the only reason i'm somewhat comfortable voting for him.  But it's hard for me to get to riled up about people who aren't.

17 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

He started a lot of crap, and pushed a lot of lies that led to a lot of outrage, that without a doubt led to the insurrection or whatever you want to call it.  I'm not saying he told people to do it, but he fueled the flames.  The way that he tries to ruin the careers of anyone who doesn't support his rhetoric is particularly alarming.  He has all of the common characteristics of a dictator, and I truly believe he would enjoy being one.  Even worse he has a large enough cult-like following that he might could just about pull it off.  There's plenty to be concerned about, beyond him just being a jerk.  That said, I'm still voting for him and hoping for the best.  But I wouldn't at all be surprised if his next presidency (if he wins) is a lot different from his first.  Trump is about power, not America.  Being a good president almost kept him in office longer.  He wont be able to run again after this one, so he very well may just do whatever the heck he wants, like he always has gotten away with.  

Good grief, just another one of your ridiculous overdramatic posts that is nonsense.

I'm sure you'll get a like from CB and Big girl on this one.

The insurrection is complete garbage, funny that this concerns you more than the flame fanning going on at the border by this administration, welcoming folks.

Ruining careers is the democrats specialty, remember Flynn?  Doesn't seem to concern you that they have tried to put Trump in jail and fine him millions on completely bogus charges, but I guess it's ok if you don't like the guy.

The dictator crap isn't even worth addressing.

Trump is much more about America than the clowns in there now and there is no disputing that.

Never tagged you for a TDS guy, but it's sadly showing.

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Good grief, just another one of your ridiculous overdramatic posts that is nonsense.

I'm sure you'll get a like from CB and Big girl on this one.

The insurrection is complete garbage, funny that this concerns you more than the flame fanning going on at the border by this administration, welcoming folks.

Ruining careers is the democrats specialty, remember Flynn?  Doesn't seem to concern you that they have tried to put Trump in jail and fine him millions on completely bogus charges, but I guess it's ok if you don't like the guy.

The dictator crap isn't even worth addressing.

Trump is much more about America than the clowns in there now and there is no disputing that.

Never tagged you for a TDS guy, but it's sadly showing.

lol.  not at all, I can just look at things from outside of the Trump worship zone.  Never tagged you for a Trump apologist, but here it's showing.  Me having an opinion about Trump means I don't care about the border?  You're better than that.  Flynn tried to put Trump in jail, so it's okay that Trump has gone after every Republican who didn't back him after January 6th?  That's laughable.  And you'll never convince me Trump is about anything more than himself.  He'll do what's best for America as long as it suits his needs.  He's on par with the clowns in office right now in that regard, but his stances currently align much more than mine, so I'll vote for him, as I said.

Characteristics of a dictator: suspension or interference of elections and civil liberties; repression of political opponents; not abiding by the procedures of the rule of law; and the existence of a cult of personality centered on the leader.

check, check, check, check.  

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

lol.  not at all, I can just look at things from outside of the Trump worship zone.  Never tagged you for a Trump apologist, but here it's showing.  Me having an opinion about Trump means I don't care about the border?  You're better than that.  Flynn tried to put Trump in jail, so it's okay that Trump has gone after every Republican who didn't back him after January 6th?  That's laughable.  And you'll never convince me Trump is about anything more than himself.  He'll do what's best for America as long as it suits his needs.  He's on par with the clowns in office right now in that regard, but his stances currently align much more than mine, so I'll vote for him, as I said.

Characteristics of a dictator: suspension or interference of elections and civil liberties; repression of political opponents; not abiding by the procedures of the rule of law; and the existence of a cult of personality centered on the leader.

check, check, check, check.  

Not a Trump apologist and certainly not in the worship zone, he simply doesn't live in my head like others.  Already said I don't care for him, but not to the point of hurting the country by not voting for him.

My point on the border is that you seemed more concerned about the fake insurrection than the dumpster fire we have right now, one is made up and one is happening, I feel you're better than that.

Can you make me a list of folks that he has ruined their career or put in jail?  Don't give me folks that are in jail put there by others simply because they were Trump associates.

Would never convince you he's not about himself, he's a narcissist, no doubt.  So was Clinton, Obama, on and on, folks need to get over it, although I doubt they will.

Oh well, tired of beating this very dead horse, it's Trump VS Biden, we'll see.

53 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

He started a lot of crap, and pushed a lot of lies that led to a lot of outrage, that without a doubt led to the insurrection or whatever you want to call it.  I'm not saying he told people to do it, but he fueled the flames, and reveled in the chaos it caused.  The way that he tries to ruin the careers of anyone who doesn't support his rhetoric is particularly alarming.  He has all of the common characteristics of a dictator, and I truly believe he would enjoy being one.  Even worse he has a large enough cult-like following that he might could just about pull it off.  There's plenty to be concerned about, beyond him just being a jerk.  That said, I'm still voting for him and hoping for the best.  But I wouldn't at all be surprised if his next presidency (if he wins) is a lot different from his first.  Trump is about power, not America.  He had to try and do a good job to keep his power the first time.  He wont be able to run again after this one, so he very well may just do whatever the heck he wants, like he always has gotten away with.  

About power like this?

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not a Trump apologist and certainly not in the worship zone, he simply doesn't live in my head like others.  Already said I don't care for him, but not to the point of hurting the country by not voting for him.

My point on the border is that you seemed more concerned about the fake insurrection than the dumpster fire we have right now, one is made up and one is happening, I feel you're better than that.

Can you make me a list of folks that he has ruined their career or put in jail?  Don't give me folks that are in jail put there by others simply because they were Trump associates.

Would never convince you he's not about himself, he's a narcissist, no doubt.  So was Clinton, Obama, on and on, folks need to get over it, although I doubt they will.

Oh well, tired of beating this very dead horse, it's Trump VS Biden, we'll see.

I’m much more concerned about the border, and I’ve stated I’m voting for him.  But I can understand people not wanting to vote for him for the reasons I’ve stated.

He went out and aggressively condemned everyone who wasn’t behind him, both on social media and by endorsing people who stepped in line with him, all the way down to fairly insignificant races.  Consequently, many of his candidates weren’t very good, and it hurt us in the midterms.  It would be easier to make a list of people he didn’t try to ruin or have removed from office.  

we’re in agreement on all of those people being narcissists, but he takes it to a whole new level.  

And yes, I’m tired of talking about it as well.