H-F Next Year

EC96

We've got to wait until realingment is over to awnser thsi one surely... if 21-AAA's the same I think they'll get 4th maybe 3rd..

To some extent this is true because if the district does not change you still a the three playoff teams coming back strong, but HF has alot of talent returning and if they make the same improvements this coming year as they did this past year under the new coach they will be in the playoffs with or without district changing much. Besides Kirbyvill should be going down with 428 turned in that means something has to change in 21-AAA, hopefully that means Jasper goes back up north with them.

Like I said in the All District Post, HF will have a good Nucleus of Talent returning. Our strong point will

no doubt be on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively will are still looking pretty good, I believe

half of this years offense will be returning. The only thing that hurts is the holes we will have to fill

on the OL and we will need someone to step up and play QB. The little Soph. we had playing at the end

of the year is quick, but I have reservations about how durable he will be as well as the accuracy of his

passes. All in all HF should be competitive.

We'll you might be right about HF making the playoffs, but the only way Kirbyville doesn't make it is if they leave this district.

Actually, I disagree with both predictions. I think it's pretty much signed, sealed and delivered this year (in no particular order: WO-S, Jasper, Silsbee.

Actually, I disagree with both predictions. I think it's pretty much signed, sealed and delivered this year (in no particular order: WO-S, Jasper, Silsbee.

In reality, that's the way it SHOULD finish every year, but it doesn't seem to work that way with the Three Big Super Wal-Mart Schools of the district except for, of course, WOS!  There seems to be a little ol' Dollar General town that messes that up.

ya ya all about wos well if they would quit moving there kids out of the school when realiment comes around and then back in after    then they would be playing 4a were they belong and not making the playoffs

whatever, loser talk from HORNS R #1

How will the Horns be next year?  Same kids returning that got 60 hung on them during the final game of the year with a chance for the playoffs on the line?

YA ITS THE SAME TEAM. ONE THING NOW IS THAT K VILLE WILL NOT HAVE RHOADS AND THEY WILL BE PLAYING 2A LETTING NEWTON WHIP THERE REAR ENDS ALL OVER THE FEILD

We're staying 3A.  It would be fun playing Newton in a non-district game.  That would give us four big boys on the schedule:  WOS, Silsbee, Jasper and Newton (Notice HF was not mentioned)

We still have Rhodes for two more years.  He's #7.  Plus, Hazlewood, Musgrove, Broderick Jackson, Burley, Stefan Jackson, and the fastest player in school who will be a sophomore next year.

Like I said in the All District Post, HF will have a good Nucleus of Talent returning. Our strong point will

no doubt be on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively will are still looking pretty good, I believe

half of this years offense will be returning. The only thing that hurts is the holes we will have to fill

on the OL and we will need someone to step up and play QB. The little Soph. we had playing at the end

of the year is quick, but I have reservations about how durable he will be as well as the accuracy of his

passes. All in all HF should be competitive.

What happened to the fresh. QB last year? He threw at will against my nephew last year against BC. He looked like he was going to be a good one down the road. He was tall and could go long if needed.Did not see him in the JV or varsity game this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder