Can Lumberton Beat Dayton In A Rematch Now That Dayton Has Found A QB?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Broncos are coming? Good the Raiders have had to ride the train everywhere since they put the last Broncos away, now they'll be able to ride the horsey again.......

[move]chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, chuga chuga, [glow=red,2,300]CHOO! CHOOOOO!!!![/glow][/move]

By the way, and this is by no means meant as a dis to the PNG players or fans, but it could be said that had a few officials calls gone a different way Lumberton possibly or probably could have beat the Indians, I wonder if the Dayton fans would be griping about the district crown then, district championships are decided by win/loss record only and have nothing to do with the number of points scored or first downs, etc....hence the reason that there are Tri-District Champs if you don't like sharing the crown you could call UIL and forfeit it, as for L-Town, we're happy.....

"district championships are decided by win/loss record only and have nothing to do with the number of points scored or first downs

UNLESS.....

YOU CHANGE THE RULES ON HOW THE SEEDING IS DONE IN LIEU OF A THREE WAY TIE....

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

In about a weeks time we shall all know who the real #1 seed in 22-4A is and was....

Enjoy this week Raiders....

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT...

Believe you and me all of Dayton is pulling for you.

The clock is ticking and there and there is about a weeks time left....

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

Alright alright alright. . .since margins of victory are so important in post district games (HA HA HA) here is a funny, real life, example for ya Dayton

UT - 38     OSU - 35

A&M - 24   OSU - 23

UT - 59     TT - 43

A&M - 7    TT - 35

UT - 21     OU - 28                         

A&M - 14   OU - 42

A&M - 38     UT - 30

Made a huge difference didn't it Broncos?

And some would even say that Colton McCoy was playing much better and that Texas was not the team they were in the early season. . .but it didn't matter. When the big game was on the line the team with the worst "NUMBERS" pulled out the win!

Go Ags and Go Raiders!!!

dillusions of grandeur are AWEsome until reality sinks in....

There could be a HUGE train wreck happening within 8 or 9 days.....

That sounds a LOT like what Coog 4 Life said before he watched in total shock at the demise of the mighty unbeatable LaMarque Cougars in the game that they "could not lose".

Alright alright alright. . .since margins of victory are so important in post district games (HA HA HA) here is a funny, real life, example for ya Dayton

UT - 38     OSU - 35

A&M - 24   OSU - 23

UT - 59     TT - 43

A&M - 7    TT - 35

UT - 21     OU - 28                         

A&M - 14   OU - 42

A&M - 38     UT - 30

Made a huge difference didn't it Broncos?

And some would even say that Colton McCoy was playing much better and that Texas was not the team they were in the early season. . .but it didn't matter. When the big game was on the line the team with the worst "NUMBERS" pulled out the win!

Go Ags and Go Raiders!!!

speaking of Aggies....

Everyone KNOWS what happens when the aggies play in a nationally televised game or a bowl game...

BLOW OUT!!!!

And the Aggies don't win....

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

The clock is ticking....

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are!!!

I saw something last week in regards to this comment that I found really hillarious. Now dont get me wrong, I am proud of the Lumberton fan support and of the enthusiasm but this was funny..

The Lumberton fans were going absoutely BERSERK and this guy sitting in front of me with his face painted is standing there silently watching the game.. Everytime it would quieten down just the slightest bit he would start SCREAMING "GET UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!" or "I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A GRAVEYARD" and then fall silent again looking very angry and intimidating with his face all painted up in blue and red.. He never yelled one single time through the whole game EXCEPT to tell everyone else to yell... Also the fans would get quiet while the Lumberton offnse was on the field and he would REALLY freak out and SCREAMING "GET UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!" and "I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A GRAVEYARD" over and over the whole time the offense was on the field. I wanted so bad to tell the guy you are not supposed to be loud when your offense is in the huddle and all that for obvious reasons but I figured he might punch me or something... I just thought it was funny because he was so passionate but did not practice what he preached and most of the time it was at the wrong time...

I guess you had to be there...... ::) ;D

This is really a stupid thread.  Along with all of the other talk this week about a possible rematch between Dayton and Lumberton.  both teams have to deal with opponents Friday night that are worthy of respect.  NO ONE gets To the 3rd round if they are not a good team.  Good luck to both teams tonight.  A rematch would be great, but first things first

lumberton has a great football team and have had a great season. however, i think lumberton beats waller but their season ends with dayton who is even better than they were when lumberton played them before. dayton has a new qb and things seem to be working VERY well for them right.

on lumbertons defense, hussey is a great runnning back and dejohn is good too. they also beat la marque... thats some braggin rights in itself

lumberton has a great football team and have had a great season. however, i think lumberton beats waller but their season ends with dayton who is even better than they were when lumberton played them before. dayton has a new qb and things seem to be working VERY well for them right.

on lumbertons defense, hussey is a great runnning back and dejohn is good too. they also beat la marque... thats some braggin rights in itself

i will agree wit that, both teams are very talented teams. i hope they both get to match up again.

speaking of Aggies....

Everyone KNOWS what happens when the aggies play in a nationally televised game or a bowl game...

BLOW OUT!!!!

And the Aggies don't win....

Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

The clock is ticking....

EASY MR. T ON THEM AGGIES THEY DID TAKE CARE OF THE LONGHORNS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder