Jasper 66 Silsbee 130/FINAL

20 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

It would be nice if Bellville had any type of basketball team. A little playoff payback would be nice. 

Lol yeah you ain’t gotta worry about the sport of basketball in Bellville… For one weirdly we are region 4 in every sport but football (That will change next year as we will be region 3 across the board). Though Bellville has 6 playoff appearances since I’ve lived here (2015)… They have 0 playoff wins 😂

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

Lol yeah you ain’t gotta worry about the sport of basketball in Bellville… For one weirdly we are region 4 in every sport but football (That will change next year as we will be region 3 across the board). Though Bellville has 6 playoff appearances since I’ve lived here (2015)… They have 0 playoff wins 😂

So what you are saying is you only post on this site about the winning teams at Bellville.

Got ya.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So what you are saying is you only post on this site about the winning teams at Bellville.

Got ya.

I’m saying I don’t follow their basketball team… The baseball team finished 4th in district last year and I shared their results most of the year… Wasn’t aware there was some kinda rule about saying you have to post about every sport…. I must’ve missed the Volleyball, girls basketball, and softball results you frequently share for Silsbee?  Or do you only share the winning results for Silsbee as well?

1 minute ago, BBfan061 said:

I’m saying I don’t follow their basketball team… The baseball team finished 4th in district last year and I shared their results most of the year… Wasn’t aware there was some kinda rule about saying you have to post about every sport…. I must’ve missed the Volleyball, girls basketball, and softball results you frequently share for Silsbee? 

Strictly talking boys sports. Three major sports. I don't do girl sports.

Just curious, would you post about Bellville football and baseball here if they weren't successful?

And there is no rule. Just wondering

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Strictly talking boys sports. Three major sports. I don't do girl sports.

Just curious, would you post about Bellville football and baseball here if they weren't successful?

And there is no rule. Just wondering

Probably so… I mean I was a Kountze poster before moving here and posted about football and baseball there… not sports of which they weren’t the greatest.. And yes of course I posted about basketball to lol Honestly other than keeping up with Kountze basketball scores other than College hoops I honestly don’t care much for basketball as much as I used to

19 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

All those athletes and they can't hoop? What about baseball?

20 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Probably so… I mean I was a Kountze poster before moving here and posted about football and baseball there… not sports of which they weren’t the greatest.. And yes of course I posted about basketball to lol Honestly other than keeping up with Kountze basketball scores other than College hoops I honestly don’t care much for basketball as much as I used to

I think many of us probably appreciate your football postings (including AAW I’m guessing).  Whether it’s Bellville or another team from that district, it is nice to know what’s ahead come playoff time from someone who has put eyes on those teams.