What the heck aggy????

TxHoops

I didn’t know whether to put this in college sports or here but since they are obviously better at treason than football…

This is the hidden content, please

Isn’t open enrollment enough?  Now these idiots are selling nuclear technology to adversaries to pay ex-coaches and players for their dumpster fire program?  We don’t need this trash in the SEC or receiving PUF and/or other state funding…

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I didn’t know whether to put this in college sports or here but since they are obviously better at treason than football…

Isn’t open enrollment enough?  Now these idiots are selling nuclear technology to adversaries to pay ex-coaches and players for their dumpster fire program?  We don’t need this trash in the SEC or receiving PUF and/or other state funding…

A lot of these questions should have been asked before the branch was in it’s planning stage.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Did not know this!  Thanks for posting!