Texas LT Gov Suggest If Colorado Decision Holds, Texas Will Remove Biden From Ballot Because Of The Unlawful Border Policies!

Reagan

On the table:  In Texas, possibly remove JoeBama from the ballot for leading and engineering the insurrection on the border — a crime against the Constitution of such magnitude it defies comparison.  I always say -- be careful what you wish for!  It'll never get to that because Trump made a good, conservative Supreme Court!  What's ironic about this, is hat Harry Reid (D) change the filibuster rule that allowed the Republicans to block the commie Marret Garland from getting on the Supreme Court.  Once Trump won, he was able to shape the Court.  The Dems always screw things up for themselves.  Which, BTW -- is good for America.  

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

No, don’t do it. That is a complete undermining of democracy and our constitution. Just because Colorado has seen fit to break the rules of the Constitution, doesn’t mean that we should all go down that road to be spiteful. 

I agree.

biden should be eliminated due to his mental capabilities decline

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

No, don’t do it. That is a complete undermining of democracy and our constitution. Just because Colorado has seen fit to break the rules of the Constitution, doesn’t mean that we should all go down that road to be spiteful. 

Agree, it wouldn’t help anyway, but we (the great state of Texas) certainly don’t want to mimic the behavior of the likes of Colorado.

12 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Isn’t this administration completely undermining the constitution?  

On 12/24/2023 at 7:04 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Yes!!

YES!!……. it has about as much chance of becoming law as a snowball’s chance of not melting in heck.

Any member of the legislature in the state or federal  congresses can submit any bill to change the law.

Both sides play this silly game.

44 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Neither I nor our democracy supports this...

Agree, but we haven’t held to the Constitution for a while now.  What will happen is the democrats will continue to play dirty tricks like this with increasing success in liberal states and Republicans will proclaim this to be unconstitutional (which it is) all while losing elections by dirty tricks (just like the last one).

33 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, but we haven’t held to the Constitution for a while now.  What will happen is the democrats will continue to play dirty tricks like this with increasing success in liberal states and Republicans will proclaim this to be unconstitutional (which it is) all while losing elections by dirty tricks (just like the last one).

All that may be true. Still, you have to keep within the Constitution and the tenets of our democracy. Find a way.

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

All that may be true. Still, you have to keep within the Constitution and the tenets of our democracy. Find a way.

But we haven’t done that in quite a while, and the democrats despise the Constitution and have no desire to be guided by it.  I’m not disagreeing with a thing you are saying, I’m simply stating the sad situation unfolding before us, with a good chunk of the folks unconcerned.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

But we haven’t done that in quite a while, and the democrats despise the Constitution and have no desire to be guided by it.  I’m not disagreeing with a thing you are saying, I’m simply stating the sad situation unfolding before us, with a good chunk of the folks unconcerned.

100% agree