SICK! JoeBama Abruptly Walks Out of Medal of Honor Ceremony Before the Closing Benediction – Humiliates Recipient!

Reagan

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum

Man, that’s such BS.  No quote from Lt. Lawrence, just a picture of him touching his eye. Could’ve been a tear of emotion from the ceremony. Could have been a gnat. I’m sure he knows not to question his commander in chief (i.e. chain of command).  In other words, not news. Opinion. That’s why pundit is a propaganda rag, not legitimate journalism.

12 hours ago, UT alum said:

See my reply to Reagan.  And yeah, he’s infinitely better than the one he beat.

I hope this is an attempt to be funny.(if so it failed miserably)

if any seriousness at all you honestly are as lost and clueless as JB is.

An absolute shame and embarrassment  for the USA.

The WH press Secretary is an absolute joke and a liar. I don’t care so much for the masking protocol, but she didn’t explain this at all. 

Press secretary's explanation for Biden's early exit from Medal of Honor ceremony doesn't fly online: 'Insult'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

16 hours ago, UT alum said:

See my reply to Reagan.  And yeah, he’s infinitely better than the one he beat.

Trump loves the military and respects the fallen and the brave. Biden and Obama hate the military and Obama wouldn’t even salute them. Biden didn’t protect them during the Afghanistan withdrawal and stranded Americans in a hostile country. How is that better? It’s not and you know it. 

It was all planned……

Sure and I just acquired some awesome beachfront property in Iowa and willing to make some great deals.

I am not sure if it’s a subliminal message or Freudian slip but when asked by a reporter if he meant anything by his early departure, Biden’s response was… “Depends”. 

On 9/7/2023 at 7:59 AM, baddog said:

Trump loves the military and respects the fallen and the brave. Biden and Obama hate the military and Obama wouldn’t even salute them. Biden didn’t protect them during the Afghanistan withdrawal and stranded Americans in a hostile country. How is that better? It’s not and you know it. 

I’ll come closer to agreeing with you on Obama and Biden in that statement than I ever will Trump. He uses the military to make himself look patriotic. No one who understands the symbolism of it would ever hump an American flag displayed on a stage where he’s speaking.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I’ll come closer to agreeing with you on Obama and Biden in that statement than I ever will Trump. He uses the military to make himself look patriotic. No one who understands the symbolism of it would ever hump an American flag displayed on a stage where he’s speaking.

Well, there’s a start. I don’t understand humping the American flag. Explain please.

On 9/7/2023 at 5:35 AM, baddog said:

The WH press Secretary is an absolute joke and a liar. I don’t care so much for the masking protocol, but she didn’t explain this at all. 

Press secretary's explanation for Biden's early exit from Medal of Honor ceremony doesn't fly online: 'Insult'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Your first sentence sums up democrats as a whole.  They all are!!